Mackie CR4 Multimedia Monitors, Pair
Mackie CR4 Multimedia Monitors, PairDetails
Product Ref: 50582View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Optimized for Convenience
Designed and manufactured with high performance and convenience in mind Mackie have added a range of unique features to maximize your work flow by providing simplistic control and functionality. For example the inclusion of a back-lit rotary volume control and left/right switch to the rear of the unit to allows you to set up the Mackie CR4's to your desired positions and then select which side the powered volume control speaker will be designated to thus resolving the tedious issue of reaching across a desk to adjust the monitor level.
Auxiliary and Headphone
Featuring both a headphone output and auxiliary input the Mackie CR4 gives you the ability to plug your headphones directly into the front of the speakers to reference the sound of your mix in another source whilst cancelling out the output from the speakers to allow for silent operation. The ability to play music through the CR4's through an auxiliary cable is another extremely useful feature whether for creating multi-media and checking your mix against a commercially recorded track or just to listen to your favourite songs with the natural responsive tonality intended.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Balanced Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Unbalanced Input: RCA
- Input Impedance: 20K ohm Balanced / 10K ohm Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20KHz
- Driver: 4" Polypropylene-Coated Woofer
- Tweeter: 0.75" Ferrofluid-Cooled Silk-Dome
- Power: 50 Watt
- Height: 8.8"
- Width: 6.1"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Weight (Pair): 5.4 Kg
- 2 x Isolation Pads
- 1/8" Jack RCA Cable
- 1/8" Jack Aux Cable
- Speaker to Speaker Cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.