LD Systems GT12A Active PA Loudspeaker
LD Systems GT12A Active PA LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 49611View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The LD Systems GT12A Active PA Loudspeaker features a 12" custom woofer and 1" Celestion compression driver which delivers high definition audio with a peak SPL of 122 dB, 60 Hz - 19 kHz frequency response and 90° x 60° dispersion.
A tough Dura-Vinyl covering protects the GT12A ensuring long-lasting appearance. The rugged 15mm MDF bass reflex enclosure integrates a 54° monitor angle, honeycomb pattern steel grille and dual tilt pole mount.
Providing outstanding value, the GT 12 A is powered by a built-in Class D digital amplifier with highly efficient SMPS technology and 1,000 watts peak output. It features XLR and 6.3 mm connectors for line and microphone input, a 2-band EQ and overcurrent and overvoltage protection for reliable operation.
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 304.8mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2.5"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 63.5mm
- Horn: CD horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1"
- HF driver dimensions (mm): 25.4mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Celestion
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF driver voice coil (mm): 25.4mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 60°
- RMS: 250W
- Peak power: 1000W
- Frequency response: 60 - 19000Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2200Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 119dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 122dB
- Protection circuits: HF Driver, over-current, over voltage
- Input sensitivity: Mic: 150 mV / Line: -10dBu
- Controls: Line Gain, Treble, Power, volume, Mic Gain, Bass
- Display: Signal, protect (protection circuit engaged), limit, Power
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply, 220 V AC - 240 V AC (Auto), 50 - 60 Hz, 110V AC - 120 V AC
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet surface: Dura-vinyl textured paint
- Cabinet construction: Vented
- Monitor angle: 54°
- Width: 389mm
- Height: 565mm
- Depth: 368mm
- Extra: Rugged steel grille, dual-tilt flange (0°/5°)
- Weight: 20.7kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.