View Full Description
The Sound Reinforcement Monitor (SRM) Active Speaker is the result of extensive research and development to create a portable loudspeaker that can deliver studio monitor sound quality.
The ultra-wide dispersion of the SRM350v2 speakers, created through its high frequency waveguide, mean that wherever you stand in the room you'll hear sound with impeccable stereo imaging, depth of field and definition.
Professional grade transducers mean that the SRM350v2 sounds even better than the original. The 10" neodymium woofer has less mass and a quicker, punchier response. It's also lighter than a traditional ceramic magnet-based transducer, adding to portability. Mackie have added a titanium compression driver to provide clarity. Tuned by the engineering team at EAW, the SRM350v2 provides the best sound possible in a small format box.
Super low distortion and fast recovery amplification means the SRM350v2 operates with incredible efficiency and delivers much more power and clarity. Mackie's Class D technology expertly handles maximum volume - and associated heat - with ease, so there's no unwanted noise, and no thermal problems.
Mackie's active loudspeakers can be pushed hard, there's reliable protection circuitry built in to every one. The SRM350v2 employs a limiter for less distortion at peak levels. And thanks to the advanced technology of its power supply and Class-D amp topology, the SRM350v2 is greater than 90 percent efficient - more of the power from your outlet goes straight to the transducer.
When designing the SRM350v2, Mackie considered every angle. Use it as a wedge monitor, fly it, or pole-mount it, it's the most versatile portable Active loudspeaker around. Housed in a durable but lightweight polypropylene cabinet, not only do you get a portable loudspeaker that sounds phenomenal, you get one that's tough enough for the road, and handsome enough for the show.
"Mackie has made some major improvements to an industry favourite. The unit is a worthy investment." DJ Times
For more information about the Mackie SRM350v2, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link above.
To view more detailed features and specifications, please download the PDF from the link above.
- Driver: High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- Transducer: 10" lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer
- Amp: 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 30W HF amp
- Dispersion: Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Crossover: Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Studio-quality sound: Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ
- Input: Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Portability: Lightweight for ultimate portability
- Flexible Application: Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.