View Full Description
A 1400-watt, three-way, tri-amped speaker system, the Line 6 L3m delivers huge power with outstanding sound quality and dependability.
Featuring six powerful DSP-based SmartSpeaker modes, the L3m allows you to quickly optimise the speakers amplifier and EQ controls for any live situation.
Clever onboard accelerometers and pole-mount sensors detect the speakers orientation, automatically setting the amplifier mode to ensure the best possible sound every time, whilst XLR-Jack combo & RCA inputs, two XLR line outputs and the clever L6 LINK digital IN/OUT system make connectivity easy.
The Line 6 L3m is an incredibly versatile speaker giving bullet proof reliability and phenomenal sound quality.
Powerful, 3 Way Design
The StageSource L3m is a 3-way, tri-amped speaker system with a dual-braced, tour-grade, plywood enclosure both of which combine to deliver astounding power and durability. Using the Smart Speaker Modes mentioned above, the system enables the fine adjustment of crossover points, component levels and dynamic control, ensuring the L3m performs optimally across all applications.
L6 LINK is a digital networking protocol which simplifies the setup of multiple speakers. Line 6 live sound products combine to form an intelligent ecosystem with super-fast setup designed to help you sound your best. Line 6 loudspeakers will automatically configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system optimisation. Add StageSource L3s subwoofers to the mix and the system automatically sends them the summed signals and sets the crossovers.
Spin and Mount
An internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP accelerate setup allow the system to select the appropriate Smart Speaker mode and automatically adjust its performance. For example, when the unit is in a horizontal position, it automatically selects Floor Monitor mode which provides a slight reduction in low-frequency content to counteract coupling.
If any backline mode is chosen - (keyboard or guitars) the L3m checks its orientation and whether it is on a pole. If the speaker is vertical and not on a pole, the L3m activates Virtual Tilt-back, which optimises the speaker tuning to achieve an upward tilt to its main axis. This helps to aim the sound upward towards the performer's ears when the speaker is placed on the ground. If the speaker is on a pole, it doesn't activate Virtual Tilt-back because it assumes that the speaker is elevated and aimed in the desired direction.
Intelligent 12 band feedback suppression on the StageSource L3m identifies problem frequencies and adjusts levels without affecting the overall sound. You can set the feedback analyser to one of three modes depending how aggressively you want it to work.
Whether you're using a single L3m as a standalone PA or multiple L3m speakers as main PA, monitors and backline, the StageSource provides true scalability. If needed, add StageSource L3s subwoofers and customise a configuration to meet your own live sound needs.
However you're using the StageSource L3m you can be sure it is ready for whatever you throw at it. The sturdy enclosure is constructed if dual braced, heavy duty plywood with a tour-grade steel grille and a protective screen backing that protects the drivers from damage.
- Powerful 1,400-watt, three-way design
- Road-ready and robust construction
- Multi-functional design for use in any situation
- Smart speaker modes optimise the sound for any environment
- Integrated feedback suppression identifies problem frequencies and precisely reduces them
- Can be quickly networked and controlled via the L6 LINK system
- System Type: Dual 10", 3-way, tri-amplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40Hz to 19 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode,free-field)
- Input Types: Line-level XLR-1/4", balanced Stereo RCA, L6 LINK XLR
- Maximum SPL Output: 132 dB peak @ 1 meter(unweighted, measured indoors with music program
- Controls: Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Master Level, Speaker Mode
- Indicators: Signal Present/Clip, Feedback Suppression On/Off/Mode, Limit, 6 x Speaker Mode,
L6 LINK Status
- Output Types: Balanced Loop Thru XLR, Balanced Mix Out XLR, L6 LINK XLR
For further details of the Line 6 StageSource L3m active PA speaker, please download the PDF from the link below.