Peavey Audio Performer Pack Portable PA System
Peavey Audio Performer Pack Portable PA SystemDetails
The Peavey Audio Performer Complete PA System is a fantastic package offering everything you need for small venues such as open mic nights and intimate performances. The package includes a Peavey PVi4B 100 watt mixer amplifier, two 10" 2-way speaker enclosures with speaker stands, two PVi100 handheld wired cardioid microphones and all necessary leads. Perfect for rehearsals, small gigs, public speakers, houses of worship and fitness instructors, the Audio Performer PA System is easily transportable and a breeze to set up.
Product Ref: 15751View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
At the core of this great value package is a 100-Watt 4-Channel Mixer Amplifier which features rotary controls to adjust level, reverb and tone on each channel and the master section, along with balanced XLR mic or 1/4" jack line inputs and one line input for CD/MP3 - all allowing you to record your performance onto an external recording unit.
The two 10" speaker enclosures are specifically designed to match up with the PVi 4B mixer amp. Supplied with heavy duty adjustable, folding speaker stands for easy set-up, these compact, 2 way lightweight speakers produce crisp and clear sound. Each speaker comprises of a lightweight-yet-rugged, carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure that houses a 10" woofer and a high frequency drive on an exponential horn. A full length, black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance.
Rounding out the all-in-one PA system solution are two PVi 100 dynamic cardioid microphones and all the necessary cables needed so you're good to go! The Peavey Audio Performer Pack offers an affordable PA solution for travelling musicians who are looking for versatility and excellent sound quality on a budget.
- 100 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms internal power amplifier
- 5 channels with 4 low noise microphone and 1 stereo inputs
- Tone, reverb and gain control on each microphone channels
- Line Out for connection to external amplifiers
- RF interference protection on all inputs
- (Amp) Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.75'' (146mm) x 19.4375'' (494mm) x 9.5'' (241mm)
- Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- 2x 2-way 10'' (254mm) speakers and a PVi 4B powered mixer
- 2x PVi 100 microphones
- 2x speaker stands
- Packed Weight: 37.40 kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.