View Full Description
The Peavey PR 12D offers huge volume and sound quality, capable of up to 120 dB peak SPL.
A tough injection-molded
polypropylene enclosure with coated steel grille makes the PR 12D visually attractive whilst remaining reliable and gig hardy. 150 Watts of class D power drives the 12" heavy duty woofer, with a separate 50 Watt class D amplifier powering the RX14 compression driver ensuring high levels of dynamic headroom and serious audio clarity.
A combination balanced XLR/Jack input provides connectivity options and is switchable between mic-level and line-level sensitivity. Two 1/4" phone jacks are provided for link-out / direct-in capability- the link out signal type is post level and pre-crossover.
A woofer servo senses back-EMF from the woofer voice coil, managing the signal to reproduce the waveform precisely. A Fletcher-Munson constant loudness circuit ensures a balanced frequency response even at low listening levels. Both amplifiers feature DDT compression, which virtually eliminates audible amplifier clipping.
The PR 12D features a molded in handle for ease of transportation, whilst build in speaker stand mount and multiple fixing points allow the safe and correct placement of the speaker for any situation.
- Both power amps have DDT compression
- 12" heavy duty woofer
- Woofer servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson)
- RX 14 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music!
- Combo jack with 1/4" TRS & female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4" phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
- Molded-in horn with exceptionally smooth response and pattern control
- Top and sides handgrips
- Pole mount molded-in
- Reduced weight
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- Bi-amplified Class D powered system with 200 watt total power
- Weight Unpacked: 33.44 lb(15.17 kg)
- Weight Packed: 39.18 lb(17.77 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.75"(52.705 cm)
- Height Packed: 25.25"(64.135 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16.25"(41.275 cm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.