View Full Description
Sometimes Bigger is Better!
Small knobs make for low precision. Conversely, the bigger the knob is, the higher the precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it difficult to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make high-precision adjustments with ease. CONTROL1USB helps you set levels fast and accurately when it comes to your mastering project.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center-no additional hardware required.
More Monitor Options
In the golden age of recording, engineers had to make the mix sound great in just two places, the studio and the car. When you consider the acoustic environments and the equipment used in each, it's not as easy as it sounds. Today's computer-based recordings have to sound great in even more situations, such as MP3 players, podcasts and other bass-challenged systems-so experiencing your mix through as many speaker systems as possible is more essential than ever. CONTROL1USB lets you switch between up to three pairs of studio monitors, add a subwoofer, listen through vintage-style small monitors (such as our C5A or C50A), or any other combination at the mere press of a button.
We Value Your Input
We gave the CONTROL1USB enough connectivity to handle just about anything you're likely to plug in. Four stereo inputs allow you to connect a CD player, MP3 player, computer/ DAW-and even a turntable, thanks to the built-in high-end RIAA preamp. Plus you can connect keyboards, drum machines or anything else you'd like to put through your monitors.
All-Access Backstage Pass
CONTROL1USB's rear panel provides three separate Monitor Outputs with individual Level controls; a computer/ DAW Stereo Output; 2-Track A and B Stereo Outs with Level switches; a Studio Out with Level; Phones Out with Level switch; 4 Stereo Source Ins with Level control; a computer/DAW Mix Input with Level control, with one selectable as a Phono Input for your turntable. You get all this I/O capability plus USB connectivity.
No need for a clunky desk stand and an external mic to talk to the guys in the isolation booth. CONTROL1USB's high-quality, built-in microphone is just a button push away, so you can save your mics for the drum kit. The onboard headphone amplifier section lets you connect 2 headphones with individual level controls, which should make the next session one of your best.
Sound Quality and Value
We designed the CONTROL1USB to provide many years of super-clean, high-fidelity performance in the most critical listening environment - yours! To that end we only use the finest components, connectors and state-of-the-art surface-mount manufacturing technology to build each one. We test, and then re-test every single CONTROL1USB and back them up with one of the best warranty programs in the industry.
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in talkback microphone with level control for direct communication with musicians
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 powerful headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Big, illuminated Volume knob for precise level adjustments
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Line Level: <0.01 Percent, 20Hz to 20kHz @ +4dBu
- Phono: <0.10 Percent, 20Hz to 20kHz @ +4dBu
- Frequency Response:
- Line Level: 10Hz to 40kHz, +0dB/-1dB
- Phono: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±1dB
- Dynamic Range:
- Line Inputs: 107dB
- Phono Input: 88dB
- Adjacent Inputs: 95dB @ 1kHz
- Left to Right/Right to Left: 85dB @ 1kHz
- Muted/Level Off: 95dB @ 1kHz
- Control Range:
- Input Level: ±10dB
- Output Level: -12dB to 0dB
- Dim Switch: 0dB / -20dB
- Input Impedance:
- Line Input: 20k Ohms Balanced / 14k Ohms Unbalanced
- Phono Input: 40k Ohms
- Output Impedance:
- Line Output: 200 Ohms Balanced / 100 Ohms Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 50 Ohms
- Input/Output VU Meters: 12-Segment LED
- Talkback Section:
- Nominal Output Level: +4dBu (+4dB Output Level Setting)
- Output Level Range: -∞ to +10dB
- Audio: Stereo In/Out
- Connector: Type B
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: 3.4'' x 15.4'' x 8'' / 87mm x 390mm x 203mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.1lbs / 2.3kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.