View Full Description
Studio-Grade XENYX Mic Preamps
The XENYX mic preamps incorporated in this unit are renowned for their sonic performance, ensuring high quality, clear recordings. Offering an impressive 130 dB of dynamic range and a bandwidth that ranges from below 10 Hz to above 200 kHz, the XENYX preamps deliver high level outputs with a focus on clarity and power. The XENYX preamps are ideal for studio recording and live purposes, giving you an array of recording possibilities while maintaining the rich sonic qualities needed for professional audio.
Classic British Equalization
British mixing consoles have long been known for their analog warmth and overall quality recordings. Based on these vintage mixing consoles, Behringer have incorporated the same style on the channel EQ. This results in incredibly warm and detailed audio, delivering rich sonic qualities associated with the old British mixing consoles.
Inputs and Outputs
The XENYX QX1204USB mixer features 12-inputs and 2-2 buses to accommodate dynamic or condenser microphones. With its built-in Phantom Power the QX1204USB lets you connect any studio microphone for simple, straight-forward recording. The 3-band EQ will let you affect the input signal, letting you craft the sound you're aiming for. Also featured are Main Mix and Control Room/Phone assignable track inputs to let you play music between sets, the RCA outputs also let you record your performance to an external recording device.
Built-In Digital Multi-FX Processor
The QX1204USB features a built-in digital KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor designed to offer you an arsenal of premium-grade digital effect presets. A unique feature of the Multi-FX Processor is the time-based functions that can be controlled manually by pressing the tap button in time with the music. The 32 digital effect presets included with the Multi-FX Processor include: delay, chorus, flanger, pitch shifting, reverb and more.
Normally recording audio takes up a lot of equipment from computers to cables and audio interfaces in between to process the signals. The QX1204USB combats this with its all inclusive functionality, making the recording process simpler than ever, without the need for excess equipment. The built-in, bi-directional stereo USB Audio interface makes connecting your QX1204USB to your computer easy and efficient, letting you connect directly to your computer via a single USB cable.
Create an Affordable Wireless Microphone System
Another unique and innovative feature of the QX1204USB is the wireless-ready design. This allows you to easily connect the mixer to Behringer's digital wireless microphones (not included). The USB connector on the top of the mixing console is designed to accommodate the 2.4GHz wireless receiver dongle that comes supplied with Behringer's wireless microphone sets.
Eliminate the need for excess cables. Simply purchase the ULM300USB or ULM202USB and create the perfect single or dual wireless handheld microphone system for an affordable price.
Free Software Available
With all these professional components and its powerful sonic performance, the QX1204USB is a powerhouse of a mixing unit, delivering unparalleled audio quality whilst not compromising on functionality. Designed to be an all-in-one recording and mixing solution Behringer couldn't leave you without free software to get you started. Behringer have kindly included a bundle of free software, available to dwonload directly from the Behringer website.
For more information on the XENYX QX1204USB please refer to the PDF above.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/ effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/ FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving