View Full Description
When you want to hook your instrument up to somewhere other than your amplifier, it can be frustrating. Different impedances, signal types, connectors, and more. All you want to do is get plugged in, and for it to sound great. That's where a DI box comes in. And with the Behringer DI600P, you can enjoy perfectly-matched impedances and signals with phenomenal sound quality.
This passive DI box matches your impedance and signal, allowing you to connect your guitar or bass to a variety of different devices. It's the perfect solution for plugging into a mixer, PA system, or recording device without having to worry about problems caused by mis-matched signals. Simply plug your instrument into the 1/4'' TS input, and send your signal out to your destination via the balanced XLR output. There's also a handy 1/4'' TS jack output for sending your signal to your amplifier simultaneously.
But that's not all. The DI600P also features a handy Filter switch. These enables you to get rid of any annoying hiss or buzz that occurs above 7.5kHz. And with the Inst/Amp switch, you can engage a 30dB pad that allows the DI600P to handle much higher signal levels with ease. You can even connect speaker and amplifier outputs with power ratings of up to 3000W to your DI box without a problem.
The sound you deserve
With the DI600P, your sound remains faithful to you. Thanks to Behringer's renowned OT-2 transformer, this high-performance DI box boasts a ruler-flat frequency response, so you don't have to worry about any unwanted colouration or holes in your sound. You don't even have to let long cable runs sap your hard-earned tone. Thanks to the intelligent design of the DI600P, you can enjoy clean, unaltered tone from one end of your cable to the other. There's even a handy ground lift switch so you can do away with hum and noise from ground loop problems.
- Professional multi-purpose DI box for the stage and studio
- Impedance and signal matching for directly connecting instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response thanks to the renowned Behringer OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection of speaker outputs with power ratings of up to 3000W
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Handy filter switch provides a low-pass filter at 7.5kHz, reducing annoying hiss and buzz
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier whilst your balanced signal is routed to your mixer
- 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged road-ready metal housing
- Covered by Behringer's 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- THD+N: 0.003-percent at 1kHz, input level +4dBu
- Input: 1/4'' TS (unbalanced)
- Level Change: -20dB (input to output)
- Output: Balanced XLR
- Impedance Ratio: 110:1
- Inst/Amp Switch: 30dB pad
- Filter Switch: Low pass at 7.5kHz (-3dB)
- Dimensions: 35mm x 95mm x 128mm / 1.4'' x 3.75'' x 5'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: Approx. 0.3kg / 0.66lbs
- Product Code: DI600P