View Full Description
Easily Control Your DAW
Looking for an easier and faster way to control your DAW? The T4 lets you mix more efficiently. You can control transport controls, channel faders, panning, and track navigation in your DAW with the T4. It works with Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper, and Studio One, but it's also compatible with any DAW that supports Mackie Universal Control (MCU).
You can control basic mixer functionality easily. There's eight faders that control your DAW's mixer in banks of eight channels, whilst the ninth controls the master volume. You can also shift and move between banks too. Additionally, rotary knobs control channel panning.
Panorama is made to make your producing experience easier. Depending on the DAW you have, you can switch the encoders to control sends or smart/quick controls in Logic or Cubase. It also has shortcuts that open and close your DAW mixer window, making your production experience quicker and easier.
Plug-in Controls at Your Fingertips
With Nektarine you can load in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plug-in control. Provided are flexible pre-mapped plug-in controls, giving you deep control from the hardware. Simply launch Nektarine and will it immediately connect with the T4.
You'll also be able to control plug-ins that haven't got mapped controls. If there's no mapping for Nektarine, no problem. You can edit, rename parameters, and create navigation assignments so it's easy to chose the plug-in's pages.
Factory maps are also customisable too. Maps can be saved and automatically recalled every time you open the plug-in. With this new level of control, you'll find a quick and fun way to make music.
Nektarine's browser lets you easily browse through factory patches. There's patches for most of the popular instrument plug-ins, meaning minimum and easy setup.
Easy to Use Control
You'll get nine faders, eight assignable LED buttons, and eight encoders, allowing you to control your DAW and plug-ins. What's great is that they're all fully programmable too! You can send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products.
Finger drum with the pads, add chords to them, whatever you need to make it easier and more enjoyable to create beats. They can be easily assigned too. Simply activate pad learn, select a pad, play the note and it's done. They're velocity sensitive but you can also choose them to be a pre-set velocity level.
There's also an easy way to play chords with. You can choose to create a chord and trigger up to six notes from one key or pad, perfect for beginner pianists looking to make music.
Key and Pad Repeat
This little function lets you hold and repeat notes at a set rate. You can change the rate in real-time, change tempo, and add swing all whilst holding a note down. Repeat settings for pads and keys are independent, allowing you to set one for the drum beat and other for a synth.
The T4's keybed is velocity sensitive. This makes it easy to perform expressively. It also features aftertouch which lets you dynamically alter tone or volume by gently applying pressure. There's also a fixed velocity option available too.
- Control your DAW and plug-ins with onboard faders, knobs, pads, and transport controls
- Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message
- Extended transport control with Goto Left locator, Set L and Set R locators, Undo, Click and Record Arm
- Mixer mode with display feedback, track listing, volume, pan and sends control
- Control of Smart/Quick Control in Logic and Cubase/Nuendo
- Dedicated maps for DAW's own included instruments
- Grab/learn parameters - take control of any parameter on the active instrument immediately
- Automatically detects and manages communication with Nektarine when inserted on a track
- Automation write-read activation
- USB powered
- Includes Bitwig 8-track software
- 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Expression and pedal sockets
- 8 super-sensitive pads - can also be assigned to certain MIDI messages
- Chord - trigger up to 6 notes from 1 key or pad
- Hold - holds played noted until deactivated
- Note repeat with real-time control of speed, accent and swing / control velocity with pressure or wheels
- Nektarine loads in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plug-in control
- Customise mappings or create plug-in maps from scratch
- Save and enable automatic recall when that plug-in is opened
- Browse patches directly from Panorama T4
- Layer up to 8 VST/VST3/AU plug-ins
- Nektar DAW integration from Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Studio One, Reaper (MCU compatible for control of almost any other VST/AU DAW)
- 49 keys
- Foot switch jack, expression pedal jack, and MIDI output
- Dimensions: 820 x 277 x 80mm (LxDxH)
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Panorama: USB class compliant (no driver needed), works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Nektarine: Windows 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher