View Full Description
iPad Compatible Hardware Controller
MPC Fly 30 merges unmatched Akai Professional technology with the power of your iPad (3rd Gen) and iPad 2, embodying legendary capabilities that have made the MPC an industry standard - backlit and touch sensitive MPC pads, MPC Note Repeat and MPC Swing.
The MPC Fly's multifunctional, double-hinged design gives you the flexibility to produce tracks anywhere, while also acting as a protective case between sessions and giving you total access to your iPad for normal uses. MPC Fly transforms your iPad 2 into a professional beat-making powerhouse.
Core MIDI Compatibility
Compatible with virtually any Core MIDI app, you can create beats on the go and transfer to a Mac or PC for further editing. The fitted compartment for your 3rd generation iPad and iPad 2 provides a fully-integrated portable MPC solution.
MPC FLY iPad App
Using the specially-developed MPC FLY iPad app (sold separately) you can sequence and sample, edit, use effects, EQ and more. Other features include sharing your creations on SoundCloud, Facebook or Twitter, create samples using the internal mic, sample from your iPad library and sequence tracks with the built-in four-track mixer.
- 16 genuine MPC pads, MPC Note Repeat, and MPC Swing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charges iPad when plugged into wall power
- Compatible with the 2nd and 3rd generation iPad (30-pin connector)
- Compatible with virtually any Core MIDI app
- Works seamlessly with the iMPC app (sold separately)
- iPad not included
- Pads: 16 x Velocity Sensitive with Aftertouch (Backlit by Velocity)
- User Interface Controls: Note Repeat, Transport Controls, Mute/Solo, Track Select, Erase, Timing Correct
- Connections: Attached Dock Connector Cable, Power Adapter Input (5.5mm)
- iPad Compatibility: iPad 2, iPad (3rd Gen)
- Power: Internal Li-ion Battery (Rechargeable)
- Height: 1.2" / 31mm
- Width: 10.75" / 273mm
- Depth: 8.1" / 206mm
- Weight: 1.2 Kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.