TC Electronic Vortex Flanger Pedal
TC Electronic Vortex Flanger PedalDetails
Product Ref: 19370View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Incredible Range of Flange Effects
The Vortex flanger delivers a range of high quality tones, with true bypass and an analogue-dry-through design to maximise tonal integrity and clarity. The pedal features the option between a classic or tape flange effect, letting you create subtle chorus tones to complete psychedelic sounds. An extensive range of controls provide the perfect amount of tone shaping to create an array of flange sounds, while the stereo ins and outs lets you connect up dual amps for when you require ultra-wide flange sounds.
Designed with a durable metal chassis to protect the internal components against moisture and wear, the pedal’s small footprint ensures it takes up as little room on your pedalboard. Easy battery access provides quick power changes when there is no option for mains power, letting you enjoy the pedal without much distraction. Its simple design offers user-friendly operation, and is the perfect choice for beginners. Each control knob features rugged edges, which allows you to control it with your foot in live situations.
TonePrint is a powerful way to create different sounds from the same pedal, offering a range of custom designed settings which completely re-tune your pedal, including the sound and how the pots react. TC Electronic have collaborated with some of the best guitarists in the world to provide you with instant access to their amazing sounds. Connect the pedal to your computer to change settings, or download the TonePrint app and wirelessly transfer the setting through the guitar’s pickup. Update your pedal with custom made settings by checking out the list of TonePrint’s available here.
- 2 powerful flange effects offer wide range of sounds
- Analogue-dry-through design maximises tonal integrity and clarity
- Stereo input and output provides flexibility to your setup
- True Bypass offers a consistent tone when not in use
- TonePrint offers instant access to custom made pedal settings made by famous artists
- Easy-to-use interface makes it ideal for beginners
- Compact, roadworthy enclosure
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU Power supply
- Flanges: Classic, TonePrint, Tape
- Controls: Speed, Depth, Feedback, Delay Time, Mode Switch
- Input: 2 x 1/4" Mono/TS (Stereo)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output: 2 x 1/4" Mono/TS (Stereo)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- USB Port: Mini USB
- Power Input: Standard 9 V DC, Centre Negative, More Than 100 mA
- Battery Option: Standard 9 V
- Height: 2’’ (50 mm)
- Width: 2.8’’ (72 mm)
- Depth: 4.8'' (122 mm)
- Weight: 300g (Approx.)
Please Note: Pedal does not come with a DC power supply or 9V battery
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.