View Full Description
Punchy, Crisp Sound
TransActive 400's true bi-amped design and 400 Watts of peak power ensure that your electronic drum kit sounds clear, loud, and punchy whenever you play. Its custom-tuned electronic crossover provides a superb frequency response that can handle the modern drum sounds found in today's music. With TransActive 400, the entire frequency range of the drum kit comes across with striking definition and clarity, so all your kick-drum, cymbals, and hi-hat sounds cut right through excessive stage volumes. Onboard bass, mid, and treble tone controls enable you to quickly tailor your drum kit to the demands of any performance or recording environment.
TransActive 400's lightweight construction and recessed handle make it easy to take this all-in-one drum amplification system on the road, to band practice, or to the studio. It comes built with a protective metal grill, robust wooden exterior, and rubber feet for powerful drum sound in a durable design. The angled front panel is ideal for seated playing and provides excellent sound projection. With TransActive 400, you'll be ready for your next gig-no matter where it takes you.
Input and output connections are laid out on the back panel and keep the top-mounted controls clean, clutter-free, and accessible during performance. Stereo 1/4-inch outputs connect TransActive 400 to outboard PA and recording gear. For private playing or rehearsing, drummers can use the headphone jack that automatically mutes the main outputs. Two TransActive 400 amplifiers can be connected via a stereo link for a big, stereo sound that'll shake the stage during live performances.
- 200 Watts continuous power, 400 Watts peak power
- 12" low-frequency transducer and 1" compression driver
- Custom-tuned electronic crossover provides superb frequency response
- True bi-amped design provides dedicated power to high and low drivers
- Dedicated bass, mid, and treble tone controls
- Angled baffle and bass porting provide excellent projection
- Recessed handles for easy transport
- Stereo 1/4" inputs and stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/4" outputs connect to any PA or recording gear
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output for private playing and rehearsing
- Connect two units via a stereo link for big, stereo sound
- 200W Continuous
- 400W Peak
- 12" LF Driver
- 1" HF Tweeter
- 38 lbs
- TransActive 400
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.