Elkhart 100EH Student 3 Valve Euphonium
Elkhart 100EH Student 3 Valve EuphoniumDetails
This Student 3 Valve Euphonium is a fantastic instrument for any beginner looking to start playing the instrument. Its great build quality and appealing price make the Elkhart Euphonium a fantastic value for money instrument that will be suitable for schools and brass bands alike.
Product Ref: 36192View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Rose Lead Pipe and Cupronikel Slides
The Elkhart 100EH has a rose lead pipe which gives a mellow tone straight from the mouthpiece. This combined with the medium bore, gives a mellow sounding instrument but with plenty of character and expression. The cupronickel slides are used to extend the lifetime of the instrument and to prevent corrosion to the instrument.
Perfect for Beginners
The Elkhart 100EH is the perfect instrument to begin learning a brass instrument. Its easy playability and accurate intonation make it an ideal instrument without a huge price tag. The valve and slide layout make The Elkhart 100EH a free instrument to play with minimal effort and resistance needed to get a range of volumes. Being 3 Valve as opposed to the traditional 4, this makes this Euphonium more manageable for the beginner with its lighter weight.
Included with the Elkhart 100EH Euphonium is a lightweight case with shoulder straps, making transportation of the instrument to rehearsals and concerts very easy. the instrument also includes an Elkhart mouthpiece which is specifically designed for this range of Euphonium.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe Material: Rose Brass
- Finish: Clear Lacquer Finish
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Piston Valves
- Key: Bb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.