SubZero 700W 12" Active PA System with Stands and Mixer
SubZero 700W 12" Active PA System with Stands and MixerDetails
The SubZero 700 Watt Active PA System with Stands, Mixer and Cables by Gear4music entails the SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB, a pair of PA Speaker stands with a carry bag and two XLR - 1/4'' jack cables - making this the ultimate compact and portable PA pack. With its small footprint it is perfect for situations where a compact system is required, which can be moved and set up quickly, and will guarantee you a great sound.
Product Ref: 13867View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- 2 x SubZero 350W 12'' Active PA Speakers
- 1 x SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mixer with USB
- 2 x XLR - 1/4'' Jack Cables, 6m
- 1 x PA Speaker Stands with Carry Bag (Pair)
SubZero Active PA Speakers By Gear4music
Our new PA speaker has been designed for use in both portable systems, as well as in permanent installs. Constructed from a tough wooden cabinet, this speaker will take the tough knocks of live use, whilst still guaranteeing you a great sound every time. It comes with a poll mount slot on the bottom for raised mounting, rubber feet for stage mounting, and integrated handles for easy transport.
With all the options for different uses you need some great electronics too. The speaker features 2 instrument inputs on ¼" jack, RCA or XLR jacks, as well as a line input on XLR, Speakon or ¼" jack. Sound reproduction is handled by a long throw 12'' main driver, with a Piezo tweeter, powered by a 200 watt amplifier with electronic crossover.
To give you the ultimate control over your sound the speaker also features a built in EQ to attenuate the high, mid and low frequencies, along with a clip LED to ensure your signal isn't distorting and 'Anti-pop' protection for power on and off.
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With it's compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has several useful features. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a descreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playing, making it great for DJ's, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
SubZero 350W 12" Active PA Speaker by Gear4music
- Speaker Size: 12''
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Power Output: 200W RMS
- 350W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Crossover: 4kHz
- Input Sensitivity: -42dBV, Microphone
- -15dBV, Line
- Cabinet Material: Wood
- Weight: 20kg
- Dimensions: 390mm x 290mm x 570mm
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer by Gear4music
- Microphone Inputs: 4 x XLR
- Line Inputs: 4 x 1/4'' Jacks
- CD Input: 3.5mm Jack
- EQ: ±15dB EQ at 80Hz and 12kHz
- Headphone Output: 1/4'' Jack
- RCA Connectors: L/R Input and Output
- Aux Send: 1/4'' Jack
- Level Indicator: L/R 4-Band LED
- USB: Recording and Playback
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Mic Input Gain: -20dB - +45dB
- Line Input Gain: -20dB - +25dB
- Maximum Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 2.3kΩ Balanced
- Line: 20kΩ Balanced
- CD/RCA: 24kΩ Unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: 215mm x 230mm x 75mm (W x D x H)
PA Speaker Stands with Carry Bag by Gear4music
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 100mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat Size: 35mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.