Behringer Europort PPA500BT 6 Channel Portable PA System
Behringer Europort PPA500BT 6 Channel Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 43682View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Compact And Powerful
The lightweight frame of the PPA500BT is designed to be highly portable for use on the road and live performances. But don't be fooled by its small size, the PPA500BT doesn't compromise on exceptional functionality. The internal 500 watt stereo amplifiers delivers high level volume output whilst maintaining the premium quality and clarity needed to deliver professional audio.
In the modern world many people have their music stored on their smartphones, computer or tablets. The PPA500BT's Bluetooth connectivity provides the perfect solution to this, allowing you to connect your favourite Bluetooth devices easily. Streaming music via Bluetooth provides endless possibilities when it comes to live applications, letting you stream music online via your Bluetooth enabled device straight through the PA system. It also gives you the option to control the music wherever you are, from the dance floor to the backstage, the Bluetooth connectivity adds a new level of versatility.
Another unique feature of the PPA500BT is the dedicated wireless connectivity. Developed to be used primarily with Behringers' Ultralink ULM Series, the wireless feature lets you connect the wireless microphone system directly to the PA.
KLARK TEKNIK Effects
KLARK TEKNIK has long been one of the most recognised British audio companies in the world. With 40 years of experience in the professional audio world plus a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to solidify its stellar reputation, KLARK TEKNIK delivers premium quality audio products with a focus on studio and live applications. Because of this, Behringer has incorporated the custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into the PPA500BT. Featuring 100 premium presets including: reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and more.
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt, 6-channel portable PA system
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 8'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, iPad or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
- “Wireless ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 6-channel mixer section features 2 mono and 2 stereo channels
- 2 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 5-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Dedicated mono output for subwoofer application
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and a 20' cable
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Channels 1-2: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS, Balanced, 1 x 2-Channel Behringer ULM Digital Wireless
- Channels 3-4: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced. 2 x RCA, Unbalanced
- Channels 5-6: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced. 2 x RCA, Unbalanced. 1 x Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Stereo Aux In: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced. 1 x 1/8" TRS, Unbalanced.
- Channel EQ
- Bass: ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- Treble: ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Graphic EQ: 5-Band
- USB Dongle (Not Included): USB Socket Accepts Signals From Max 2 Behringer ULM Microphones
- Signal Indicator LED: 2 (Green)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Version: Bluetooth Wireless Technology Spec 3.0 Compliant
- Output: Class 2 Type Output Power
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- FBQ: Activates The FBQ Feedback Detection System
- EQ: Activates The Graphic EQ
- Type: KLARK TEKNIK
- Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sampling Frequency: 40kHz
- Display: 2-Digit, 7-Segment
- Maximum Output Power
- 4Ω Per Stereo Channel: 2 x 250W
- 8Ω Per Stereo Channel: 2 x 160W
- Maximum Output Power
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 22kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 85 dB, A-Weighted
- Speaker Outputs: 1/4" TS, Left and Right
- Speakers: 8" Woofer and 1" Compression Driver
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe/Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 20.3 kg
- Height: 672 mm
- Width: 520 mm
- Depth: 304 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.