Behringer C-1 Condenser Microphone
Behringer C-1 Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 2189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Professional Grade Components
The C-1 has been designed to incorporate all the high quality components you can find in higher end condenser microphones but at an affordable price. The pressure gradient transducer and shock-mounted large diaphragm capsule helps to deliver the highly accurate and transparent sound the C-1 produces. The heart-shaped cardioid pickup pattern is the driving force behind the stellar audio quality the C-1 delivers, picking up your source signal while rejecting background noise that could potentially ruin a great recording. Also featured is an LED light which indicates when the microphone is receiving phantom power, letting you know when the microphone is engaged and ready to use.
Durable Die-Cast Body
The rugged construction of the C-1 helps to minimise any wear and tear generally linked to studio use and transportation. The microphone features a metal die-cast body to ensure that it can withstand the bumps and scrapes that can occur in studio environments, especially after prolonged use. Also included in the C-1 is a durable transport case, this provides extra durability when it comes to transporting your microphone.
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates lowfrequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 ± 2 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL (1 THD @ 1 kHz): 136dB
- Nominal Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Load Impedance: >1 K Ohms
- Supply Voltage: +36 -52 V
- Supply Current: 2.5 mA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.