Laney Ironheart IRT-STUDIO Studio Rack Tube Amp
Laney Ironheart IRT-STUDIO Studio Rack Tube AmpDetails
Giving you crushing Ironheart tone in a 2U rack, the IRONHEART Studio Rack Tube Amplifier features the same great IRONHEART tones as the bigger heads but in a low wattage studio package.
Product Ref: 33820View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The new IRT-STUDIO has some neat features designed specifically to allow you to get a great tone whether you are recording in the studio or live.
The internal dummy load of the IRT-STUDIO means you don't have to connect an external speaker, unlike a conventional tube-loaded amp, giving you truly silent recording.
The IRT-STUDIO houses a high-quality speaker-emulated record out immediately after the output section, delivering all valve tone to your DAW or PA or even both at the same time - great for when you're recording live shows.
A USB audio I/O and re-amp send jack also feature. The USB supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal, split left and right to your DAW, straight into either your PC, Mac or iPad™. This useful addition means you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording, without having to re-track anything.
"The Ironheart sounds musical, punchy, and loud... A great live head for sure. One sick riff box!!!" - Adam Dutkiewicz, Killswitch Engage
"A great amp that sounds powerful and modern whilst retaining that organic and dynamic qualities that we require to play out style or music. Get one." - Olly Steele, Monuments
Features and Specifications
- Inputs: 1 x 12 W Jack, 1 x 1W Jack
- Power: 15 Watts, < 1 Watt
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm and Lead
- EQ: Bass, Middle and Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable Pre-Boost
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC 83
- Output valves: 2 x EL84
- Class: Class A/B
- Reverb: Laney designed digital reverb
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied, switches channel, clean, reverb and pre boost
- Speaker Connections: 1 x jack switchable 8 or 16 ohms
- Output attenutation: VARI WATTS features via input 15 watts or <1 watt
- Internal Dummy Load: Silent recording - no need to connect an external speaker
- Speaker Emulated Record Out: Direct out from the power amp tubes - delivering all valve tone recorded as well as live
- MP3 input: Mini Jack
- DI socket: XLR DI out - cabinet emulated
- USB connectivity: USB audio I/O for use with any DAW
- RE-AMP Enabled: IRT STUDIO sends DRY Guitar (left) and AMPED guitar (right). For use with any DAW.
- Includes: Gig bag, footswitch. Rack wings supplied
- Weight: 11kg
- Dimensions (mm): 88 x 428 x 285 - 2U 19" Rackmount
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.