TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Vocal Processor
TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Vocal ProcessorDetails
A personal PA and Vocal Processor with all-round, all-sound control. Your music is important to you, but what happens when your stage or rehearsal setting doesn't let you control your sound or hear yourself properly? The VoiceSolo FX150 solves that problem by being an all-in-one personal PA, vocal monitor, instrument amplifier and vocal reverb unit, putting your needs and the front and centre of control.
Product Ref: 42465View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Clear and Loud
A custom-designed 6.5" 2-way coaxial driver enables VoiceSolo FX150 to deliver exceptional musical clarity and a premium full range punch. The tone is kept intact and pristine by expert driver voicing, and more power is drawn from the 150 watts than any other system in its class, meaning that however loud it gets on stage, you'll always hear yourself perfectly.
Outstanding Vocal Processing
The FX150 is way ahead of the pack in terms of vocal processing. Vocal Tone is an intelligent EQ that adapts automatically to your voice and adds compression, de-essing and gating to make your performance tight and professional. There are 9 studio-grade Reverb styles to add an extra sheen to your vocals or insrtument.
Superb Digital Mixer
Dial-in a superb personal mix with the ultra low-noise, 3-channel digital mixer, offering an independent 3-band EQ on each channel and fast editing control of all features. It's as east as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal 'Edit' knob to fine-tune the mix to your personal taste. Connect your mp3 player to the Aux input and rehearse with your favourite tracks using the Voice Cancel feature to seamlessly blend in your voice.
Simple Mounting System
Your time is precious, and you don't want to spend ages setting up when you could be rehearsing! The VoiceSolo FX150 has a Friction Grip mounting system, letting you set up in seconds. Just snap the FX150 on to your mic stand and you're ready to go! There are no special parts you could lose. The monitor design allows for accurate wedge angling, whether stand-alone of placed on a desktop.
Not just for Vocals
The FX150 takes care of all aspects of you performance, not just your vocals. It's the ideal full-range, flat response system for your guitar, and delivers a deep bass sound you would not believe. Throw any instrument at the FX150 and it will not disappoint. There are plenty of multi-purpose I/Os at your disposal and a mic control function to control the reverb with the TC Helicon MP 75 or Sennheiser e 835 FX. As well as the reverb function, there's a suit of state of the art voice effects such as Doubling, Harmony, Echo, HardTune, Flanger, Choir and more!
Features / Specifications
- Amplifier Type: 150W Class-D
- Driver: Full Range 6.5" Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT driver
- Mixer: Ultra-Low Noise 3-channel digital mixer
- EQ: 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- Preamps: High-quality mic preamps
- Inputs: XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Integrated TC-Helicon vocal processing:
- Adaptive Tone (Intelligent EQ, Compression, De=essing, Gating)
- 9 popular vocal reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Voice cancel on Aux channel
- Hi-Z instrument switch on Channel 1
- Selectable output: Choose between Channel 1 or Full Mix
- True Stag Monitor Pass Thru
- 48V switchable Phantom power
- Aux input: 3.5mm jack
- One-click Friction Grip mic-stand mounting system
- Weight: 3kg
- Ridged, low resonance high-impact polystyrene enclosure
- Mic Control compatible
- Efficient external power with ample stage cable length
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.