Shure VP83 LensHopper Camera Mount Condenser Microphone
Shure VP83 LensHopper Camera Mount Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 48565View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Natural Sound Characteristics
Featuring a wide frequency range, high sensitivity, extremely low self-noise, and a full low end response, the VP83 easily delivers natural audio reproduction full of quality. A supercardioid pattern ensures a smooth performance by rejecting off-axis sound to focus directly on the main source of sound. The tight pick-up pattern works with an outstanding windshield and shock mounting system to deliver an overall sound free from vibration, wind and mechanical noise.
Should you find yourself recording within extremely loud environments, simply use the three-position audio gain switch found on the back of the microphone. The switch features the option to toggle between -10 dB, 0 dB and +20 dB so you can alter the levels dependent on how loud different sound sources are.
Robust, Rugged & Lightweight
Designed for use with DSLR cameras, camcorders and portable audio recorders, the condenser shotgun microphone offers all-round protection. The integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system ensures isolation from vibration and any mechanical noise. Like any other Shure product, the VP83 features durable yet lightweight construction.
Included In The Box
- 1 x VP83 LensHopper Camera-Mount Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Integrated Coiled 3.5mm Cable
- 1 x AA Battery
- Detailed high-definition audio
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Easily accessible controls on the back of the microphone
- Integrated Lyre shock mount system & 3.5mm audio connector
- 130 hours battery life from 1 x AA battery (included)
- Standard size shoe mount with 1/4" threaded base
- All-metal construction
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36.50 dBV/Pa -14.90 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 17.4 dB
- Sound Pressure: 129 dB
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid/Lobar
- Output Impedance: 171 Ω
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: 3.5mm Jack
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Broadcasting
- Headphone Output: No
- Power Requirements: 1 x AA Battery (Included)
- Battery Life: 130 Hours
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Housing: Satin-Black Powder Coated Aluminium Alloy
- Weight: 133 g
- Height: 150 mm
- Width: 84 mm
- Depth: 43 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.