LD Systems DAVE 8 ROADIE Portable 8" Active PA With 3 Channel Mixer
LD Systems DAVE 8 ROADIE Portable 8" Active PA With 3 Channel MixerDetails
The DAVE 8 ROADIE is a portable active PA system featuring two 4 inch satelite speakers, an 8 inch subwoofer unit and integrated 3 channel audio mixer offering 350 Watts (RMS) of power.
Product Ref: 41515View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The LD Systems DAVE 8 Roadie is complete portable PA system that delivers an astounding audio performance in a compact and incredibly portable package. Equipped with a high-performance 8" band-pass subwoofer (150 W RMS) and two satellite speakers (4" + 1", 100 W) the DAVE 8 has been designed to provide flexible sound reinforcement for musicians, presentations and events.
The DAVE 8 Roadie features three separate inputs, which can be used simultaneously. One channel has a combo socket (XLR/jack) for dynamic microphones, the second offers dual RCA connectors for computers, MP3 and CD players as well as a combo socket (XLR/jack) for mixers or keyboards. The third channel has a 3.5 mm stereo and a 6.3 mm mono jack input for MP3 players or guitars with a switch for selecting the desired input. High-performance Class A / B amp power integrated with the subwoofer drives both the subwoofer and the satellite speakers.
For peace of mind against audio overload and signal clipping the DAVE 8 Roadie has an in built limiter, keeping the system safe from overload and ensuring a long service life. Subwoofer controls feature a phase reverse switch (180°) and a separate volume knob that allows you to find the perfect mix of brilliant treble, punchy mids, and powerful bass.
Rugged front grilles and ergonomic handles fitted to both the subwoofer and the satellite speakers add to the portability the roadworthiness of the DAVE 8 Roadie, making it the ideal system for the travelling musician.
- Product number: LDDAVE8ROADIE
- Product type:PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 117dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 123dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 19000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 60 x 60
- Weight: 29,1kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8"
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Cabinet / Housing surface: painted
- Subwoofer width: 352mm
- Subwoofer height: 430mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 434mm
- Subwoofer features: transport handle, threaded flange M20, limiter
- Midrange size: 2 x 4"
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter dimensions: 1"
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: MDF
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: painted
- Mid/Hi system width: 150mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 350mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 170mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 4,2kg
- Mid/Hi system features: transport handle, flange, metal front grille
- Amplifier type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 350W (700W Peak)
- Amplifier Output Subwoofer (RMS): 150W (300W Peak)
- Amplifier Output Mid/Hi (RMS): 2 x 100W (200W Peak)
- Protection circuits: over-current, short circuit, limiter
- Cooling: heat sink
- Controls: input switch (MP3/Hi-Z), Mic Level, Sub Phase Reverse, Line Level, MP3/Hi-Z Level, sub level, On/Off, Main Level
- Display: protect (protection circuit engaged), Power
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Line inputs: 3
- Line input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack, RCA
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.