View Full Description
Triple Driver Hybrid technology – powerful, detailed sound
The unique trilogy of drivers is the driving force behind the exceptional audio fidelity that the ME500s deliver. This hybrid technology combines different types of driver to achieve a powerful sound that captures every nuance from your music. It comes equipped with a dual balanced Armature driver from renowned audio company Knowles. Shanling worked alongside Knowles to achieve this hybrid configuration, resulting in the seamless integration of the custom-made dynamic driver and the balanced armature drivers (Knowles TWFK-300017). This unique dual driver is in charge of the mids and treble, delivering a detailed yet smooth sound.
The custom-made 10mm dynamic driver features a magnetic flux density exceeding 1 tesla. This is down to the dual-magnet construction, providing improved efficiency and a stellar transient response. The specialised OFC voice coil serves as the perfect crossover between the bass and midrange. The result is powerful sound, that captures every subtle detail from your music, resulting in a highly immersive listening experience.
Premium-grade hybrid cable with MMCX cable connector
The ME500s come complete with a premium-grade hybrid cable. The octa-core cable combines high-purity oxygen-free copper and silver-plated copper wires. The cable possesses 18 conductor per wire for optimal signal integrity. This result is a cleaner and punchier sound, adding to the high-end detail the earphones deliver.
The high-end MMCX cable connectors make it easier than ever to replace damage cables or use third-party, premium-grade cables. The unique design has been widely adopted in the audio world, especially for high-end earphones, ensuring you will never be caught out when on the go.
Sleek design, maximum comfort
Ergonomic and stylish, the ME500s employ a long design process to ensure the best possible listening experience for any user. The sleek and stylish exterior is further accentuated by the various sized eartips (included) allowing you to ensure a perfect fit for your ears. The snug fit is perfect for listening for long periods and secure enough for even the most rigorous users. The specialised design provides passive noise isolation, helping to minimise surrounding noise, ideal for listening to music in public.
The earphones come complete with four types of alternative silicone eartips, complete in three different sizes. The eartips are varied for different sound preferences and even includes two pairs of memory foam eartips for maximum comfort. Additionally, the earphones come complete with a custom metal carrying case, constructed from 6000 series of aluminium alloy and 2.5 tempered glass. The carbon fibre panel provides a stylish look. It comes with a soft-lined interior to prevent scratching.
- High-resolution earphones with an extended frequency response
- Delivers powerful sound with deep attention to clarity and nuances
- Triple Driver Hybrid technology combines different drivers
- Exceptional audio fidelity with natural bass and midrange
- Dual armature drivers deliver added clarity and frequency extension
- Custom made 10mm dynamic driver with special OFC voice coil
- High-density brass shell with multiple layers of coating
- Premium-grade hybrid cable for optimised signal integrity
- Includes four different types of silicone eartips, in three different sizes (with two pairs of memory foam eartips)
- Complete with metal carrying case constructed from aluminium alloy, tempered glass and a carbon fibre panel
- Type: In-ear
- Driver: 10mm dynamic and dual balanced armature
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated
- Cable: 1.3m
- Cable Wire: Silver plated OFC + OFC
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Sensitivity: 111 +- 3 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 – 40 kHz
- Weight: 12.5 grams