View Full Description
Your Own Personal Studio
The EAE A4-8's wide array of capabilities are designed to bring studio-grade audio quality to any location. Its four channels let you connect a variety of instruments and microphones, perfect for busking. Each channel features its own controls to dial in the perfect sound for you, with channels one and two featuring their own EQs.
You can either power this Elite Acoustics Studio Monitor from the mains or charge its internal battery for 8 hours of play time. Its compact size and light weight also makes it a blessing when travelling. Take your music outside and enjoy the fact that you can practising anywhere.
You also have access to a switchable direct out/line out monitoring output. This is ideal for connecting additional powered speakers for a more immersive performance. The A1-4 Amp also preserves its stereo outputs to allow true stereo playback when integrated with other speakers.
Create a Captivating Performance
Fitted with Elite Acoustic's own 8'' LF driver, the A4-8 Acoustic Amp gives you a stunning bass response that’s enhanced by the high efficient silk-dome tweeter. This helps retain and fully articulate every part of your music for a truly captivating performance.
Its natural clarity and sonic power suits all musical genres, creating a shimmering acoustic sound with expressive vocals. No matter what you play every part will be heard, letting your creativity flow freely for an inspiring playing experience.
Excellent Functions for Unparalleled Versatility
Each channel has access to the Elite Acoustic's 16 effects. These range from different reverbs and echoes, to two reverb/echoes, a chorus, and a flange. A three-band EQ is also added to let you fine tune your input signal to match a variety of environments - or just your personal preference.
The Elite Acoustic A1-4 is also equipped with an aux in and Bluetooth capabilities. This lets you connect your phone or mp3 player to play along to your favourite tunes or backing tracks. Combining this function with its compact size lets this Acoustic Amp double as a portable speaker for home use.
- Studio-quality 2-way monitor with 4-channel mixer & effects
- Optimized front ports for extended low-frequency response
- Magnetic shielding eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
What's in the Box
- A4-8 Speaker
- 12V AC Power Supply Adapter
- 12V DC Car Battery Supply Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration Card
- Speaker Handle Grip
- Speakers: 8'' Woofer, 1'' Silk Dome Tweeter
- Power: 40W
- Amplifier: Class D Bi-AMP
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 22kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Battery Switch: Slider
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Charging Only
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Built-In Pole-Mount: 35mm Receptacle (On Bottom of Unit)
- Accessories: AC Cord, AC Adaptor, DC Cord for The Car, Owner's Manual
- Channel 1 and Channel 2:
- EFX Send Level
- Notch Filter
- Frequency (Channel 1 Only)
- Channel 3/4:
- Level Knob
- EFX Send Level
- Volume Knob
- EQ (Low, Mid, High)
- Effect Mix
- Effect Program Select (Bright/Dark Cavern, Bright/Dark Hall, Bright/Dark Room, Bright/Dark Plate, Ambience1, Ambience2, Echo, Repeat Echo, Echo/Rev1, Echo/Rev2, Chorus, Flange)
- Aux In: Level Knob
- Stereo Inputs: 1/4'' Left/Right
- Channel 1 and 2: XLR, 1/4'' TRS
- Channel 3/4: 2 x 1/4'' TRS
- Aux In: 1/8'' Jack (3.5mm)
- Main/Direct Output: 1/4'' TRS, 2 x XLR (Left/Right)
- EFX Bypass and Channel 1/2 Mute: 1/4'' TRS
- Nominal Output Level (1kHz):
- Right Channel Ling Out: -10 dBu
- Main/Direct Output: +4 dBu
- Current Draw: 2000 mA
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Rechargeable Battery: Up to 8 Hours Play Time Approx.
- Length: 10.90''
- Width: 10.25''
- Height: 16.40''
- Weight: 28 lbs (12.7kg)