QuikLok Pro Series WS650 Multi-Purpose T Stand
QuikLok Pro Series WS650 Multi-Purpose T StandDetails
This is a heavy duty "T" stand used for large live mixers from 30" to 60" wide (76 to 152 cm). It is perfect for holding DJ coffins, CD rack systems, CD/Record cases and rack cases. Also ideal for speaker cabinets from 30" to 48" wide (76 to 122 cm), the WS650 is also capable of holding the heaviest of keyboards safely and securely.
Product Ref: 34409View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This stand from Quiklok has 8 different height adjustment positions which are easily achievable by means of the new Quik Lok spring-loaded security knob. Just pull the knob and set to the desired height, then release and fasten. Tilt-angle adjustments can also be made by raising back legs.
The Quiklok T stand folds down to a convenient "T" for easy transport and solid rubber rest pads hold equipment firmly in place so you won't need to worry about the safety of your gear.
- Height positions (8): 24.25" to 32.5" - 61,6 to 81,3 cm
- Usable width range: 29.2" to 46.4" - 74 to 118 cm
- Usable depth range: 17.3" to 27.4" - 44 to 69,5 cm
- Folded width: 29.2" - 74 cm
- Folded height: 24.6" - 62,5 cm
- Frame tubing size: 30 mm
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb - 113.1 kg
- Weight: 18 lb - 8.1 kg
- Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.