KRK Ultimate Home Studio Bundle - Gear4music Exclusive
KRK Ultimate Home Studio Bundle - Gear4music ExclusiveDetails
Product Ref: 50282View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
KRK Rokit RP5 G3
The Rokit Generation 3 line gives you a high standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar on previous generations, drawing upon 10 years of Rokit expertise.
The RP5 G3's 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and an extended response up to 35kHz, whilst the lightweight, 5" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP5 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Listen to a true version of your mix thanks to the brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier that offers maximum headroom with minimal distortion. Proprietary waveguide technology is optimised for super stereo imaging. Get Rokit powered.
What's new with Generation 3?
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier
- Optimised proprietary waveguide
- Soft-dome tweeter with extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency and low frequency adjustment
- Lightweight, glass aramid composite woofer
Alesis iO4 USB Audio Interface
The iO2 Express is a compact, audio-recording interface for home studios and portable recording setups. This two-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems allows you to record at up to 24-bit resolution for input into virtually all DAW, recording, and performance software. It's small enough to comfortably fit into your mobile recording rig, laptop bag, or backpack, while featuring high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
Flexible Recording and Playback
The iO2 Express boasts discrete-design preamplifiers and true 48-volt phantom power to let you capture microphones' complete signal. It has high quality analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters, allowing for the finest details to be recorded and played back on your monitoring system. With a simple plug-and-play design you can use the iO2 EXPRESS with virtually any computer.
Power from your Computer
You won't need an additional power supply, because the iO2 express is powered by USB bus. The interface's performance is optimised for minimal laptop battery drain, meaning you'll be able to record long sessions away from the desktop.
iO Inputs and Outputs
- Two input channels. Each channel has an XLR microphone input, a 1/4" TRS insert for external effects units, and a 1/4" TS jack which works with line-level sources and can accommodate direct connection of guitars.
- Single USB cable. The interface sends and receives two audio channels on a single USB cable for great simplicity.
- Dual 1/4" Balanced Outputs. Monitor your sessions on any studio monitoring or other loudspeaker system via dual 1/4" balanced outputs.
- 1/4" TRS headphone output. For remote tracking and alternative playback.
- MIDI In and Out jacks. Play and control software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations, and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
- Gain trim control for each channel
- Master level control for optimal gain staging.
- Dedicated volume control for headphone monitoring.
- Tricolor, stereo metering tree and lighted status indicators lets you visually monitor levels and operation.
Steinberg Cubase LE Software Included
The iO2 Express comes complete with a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE digtal audio workstation (DAW) software. Cubase is one of the most popular DAWs in the world thanks to its intuitive approach to composing, recording, editing and mixing. In addition to the included software, the iO2 EXPRESS is compatible with virtually all audio and MIDI software.
EQ Acoustics Foam Sound AbsorbersThe 8 EQ Acoustic foam tiles are 30cm x 30cm and are designed to reduce reflections in sound and improve your overall mixing accuracy
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.