Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 GB Wireless In Ear Monitor System
Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 GB Wireless In Ear Monitor SystemDetails
The Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 GB is a professional wireless in ear monitor system featuring incredible audio quality, rock solid radio technology and world renowned Sennheiser reliability.
Product Ref: 36922View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As a professional wireless in ear monitor system the EW 300 IEM G3 delivers stunning audio quality with incredibly robust design. Featuring Sennheisers adaptive diversity technology the EW 300 G3 uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna to ensure flawless wireless reception with precise crystal clear audio reproduction.
EK 300 G3 Body Pack Receiver
The EK 300 G3 stereo body pack receiver allows total control thanks to user-friendly, intuitive menus and illuminated display with 4 step battery indicator. Volume, frequency contour, limiting, and stereo balance settings can all be adjusted quickly and easily from the receiver with the auto lock function preventing any unwanted changes. Automatic frequency scan means available frequencies can be found fast whilst wireless sync will quickly lock the body pack receiver to the transmitter.
SR 300 G3 Stereo Transmitter
Built for the road with a sturdy metal housing, the SR 300 transmitter includes an integrated 5 band EQ, illuminated display with battery level indicator and front mounted headphone monitor outlet. The SR 300 transmitter is rack mountable with the GA 3 kit included. Once connected to a computer via its ethernet port, the SR 300 is controllable via the Sennheiser wireless systems manager software.
With crystal clear audio quality, rock solid wireless connectivity and outstanding reliability, the Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 is a professional system offering a controlled and mobile monitoring environment.
Included In The System
- 1 SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
- 1 EK 300 G3 stereo diversity receiver
- 1 IE 4 earphones
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 1 antenna
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions
- Proffesional stereo wireless in ear monitor system
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with illuminated graphic displays
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps Mute function for transmitter
- Integrated 5-band graphic EQ in transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories available to adapt the system to any requirement
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.