Samson Auro D1800 Active Subwoofer
Samson Auro D1800 Active SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 19464View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
18-Inch LF Drivers
The Auro D1800 is an active subwoofer featuring an 18-inch low frequency transducer with robust 3-inch voice coil. The transducer is driven by 500 watts RMS and 1000 watts peak of output power. Power, Signal and Peak LED displays offer constant monitoring of the Class-D amplifier.
Balanced XLR Stereo
A fixed frequency (126 Hz, 24 dB/octave) electronic crossover allows you to use the Auro D1800's balanced XLR stereo input, as well as its balanced XLR stereo full range and high-pass outputs to run your satellite speakers or daisy chain with additional subwoofers. Use the Normal/Invert phase level control to ensure that the subwoofer is in phase with the rest of your PA system.
To ensure roadworthy durability, the Auro D1800 is constructed of solid 3/4-inch plywood with a professional textured finish. The enclosure also features large metal handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 35mm pole mount receptacle.
Tight and Punchy Low Frequency Output
Easy to move and built to last, the Auro D1800 Active Subwoofer provides the super tight and punchy low frequency output that completes your Auro PA setup
- 500 watts RMS and 1000 watts peak of Class D power
- 18-inch low frequency transducer with robust 3-inch voice coil
- Fixed frequency (126 Hz, 24 dB/octave) electronic crossover
- Balanced XLR stereo input
- Balanced XLR stereo full-range and high-pass outputs
- Power, Signal and Peak LED displays
- Normal/Invert phase level control
- Large metal grab handles and a 35mm pole mount receptacle
- Solid 3/4-inch plywood construction with textured finish
- For more features and specifications, please refer to the User Manual found above.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.