View Full Description
All the Good Stuff
The FBQ1502 features the amazing, FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ1502 a welcome addition to any touring rack. Another FBQ1502 highlight is its dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency that lets you add some extra punch to your music.
Pure, Musical Sound
This incredible rack unit goes the extra mile to make sure you sound your best. An additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble, while a highly accurate 4-digit LED output metering and input gain control let you easily adjust levels. High-quality components abound, such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance and the servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Outstanding reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches.
Special Tools for Low Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That?s why the FBQ-PRO Series features a Low Cut filter, in addition to the frequency faders, to help remove unwanted low frequencies such as floor rumble, room resonance, electrical hum, etc. This filter is preset on the FBQ1502 to remove all content below 25 Hz, which can really eat into your power amp?s headroom.
Crossover Not Required
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, all three FBQ-PRO models feature a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 ? 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps, or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware.
FBQ Feedback Detection System
The FBQ Feedback Detection System is one of the most outstanding features of our graphic equalizers. This ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and eliminate feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated fader lights, so you know at a glance which fader to lower to eliminate the feedback. BEHRINGER?S proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System makes it easy for even the novice operator to defeat live sound?s natural enemy - feedback!
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.