Behringer POWERPLAY 16 P16-M Personal Monitor System
Behringer POWERPLAY 16 P16-M Personal Monitor SystemDetails
Product Ref: 24409View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ease of Use
The P16-M's simple user interface makes it easy for engineers to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. Simple Volume control options allow the user to adjust levels of each individual track. They can also adjust panning, EQ and much more. All of these adjustments can be made without affecting any other mixes.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio. CAT5 cables will also be required to link each module to each other. A mounting bracket can be purchased serperately in order to mount the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer onto a regular mic or drum stand. If all of this isn't enough, the P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributor can be purchased and combined to drive up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers
The POWERPLAY P16 puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs - in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to tame runaway stage volume and give your musicians and vocalists what they really want.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Phones: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Line out: 2 x 1/4" TS, Unbalanced
- Ultranet Thru/In: 2 x RJ45
- MIDI In: 5-pin MIDI connector
- Bass: 12dB @ 100Hz, shelving
- Mid: 12dB, semi-parametric
- Frequency: 100 Hz to 10kHz, adjustable
- Treble: 12dB @ 10kHz
- Power consumption: max. 5 W with included power supply adaptor
- Mains connection: External power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Weight: 800 g
- Height: 63 mm
- Width: 257 mm
- Depth: 134 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.