Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano with Case and Stand
Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano with Case and StandDetails
The Yamaha CP40 STAGE features amazingly realistic piano sounds in an incredibly compact package that feels great to play. The Premium GP module uses sounds from Yamaha's most prestigious pianos for a tone full of depth. The CP40's range of instrument voices keeps your playing inspired. The graded hammer action keys offer a consistent, weighted feel that has the authenticity of a real acoustic piano. This bundle also includes a Deluxe Gear4music gig bag, a pair of Gear4music HP-170 headphones and a Gear4music Z frame stand.
Product Ref: 49189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Sounds
The sounds heard in the CP40 Stage come from Yamaha's premium grand pianos. As one of the largest acoustic piano manufacturers in the world, Yamaha have access to a wealth of sounds that have brought them to the Premium GP tone. The handpicked sounds include samples from the CFX and CFIIIS full concert grand pianos. Both have exquisite tone that extends across the whole dynamic range. A bright, full and resonant sound with an authoritative bass, the CP40 is perfectly suited to an ensemble performance.
The RDI and RDII will take you back to the '70s the moment you play. Whether you're performing a classic ballad, jazz standard or after the percussive attack heard in many rock classics of that era, you get an authentic tone. The pioneering electric piano offers everything from thick, powerful sounds of early electric pianos to a brighter clarity found in later models. All the voices in the CP40 accurately reproduce the playing characteristics of the originals, and adapt to the strength of your playing. A lighter touch will result in a more delicate tone, and heavier playing will present a thicker sound.
Easy to Use
The CP40’s features have been made more accessible than ever. The simple, intuitive interface gives you instant access to all the controls that you need. Call up sounds quickly and easily, and store your favourites by category for quick recall during a performance. The backlit buttons and screen are ideal for gigging musicians who need to use the functions in a low lit environment, such as gigs. The Main Solo button lets you go back to playing piano across the entire keyboard with the touch of a button.
Gear4music HP-170 Stereo Headphones
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. These headphones have an adjustable headband and come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key type: Graded Hammer Action
- Tone Generating Technology: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) + AWM2
- Polyphony: 128
- CP80: 8
- DX: 18
- Organ: 49
- PAD: 67
- Others: 117
- Drum: 14
- Reverb: 11 types
- Chorus: 9 types (46 presets)
- Master Compressor: 1 type (7 presets)
- Master EQ: 3 bands
- Insertion Effect: 62 types (226 presets) × 2 Parts
- User: 128. Performances 65 to 128 are identical copies of Performances 1 to 64.
- Parts: 2
- Line Out: UNBALANCED [L/MONO] and [R] OUTPUT jacks (standard mono-phone)
- Headphones: [PHONES] jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot Switch: [SUSTAIN] and [ASSIGNABLE] FOOT SWITCH jacks
- Foot Controller: 1 jack
- MIDI: [IN] and [OUT] MIDI terminals
- USB: [TO HOST] and [TO DEVICE] USB terminals
- Width: 1,332 mm
- Height: 163 mm
- Depth: 352 mm
- Weight: 16.3 kg
- Controllers: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Part slider × 2, [MASTER VOLUME] dial, Data Dial, MASTER EQUALIZER slider × 3
- Display: 40 characters × 2 lines, Character LCD with back-light
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Includes: AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), FC3 foot pedal, Owner's Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM (containing Reference Manual, Synthesizer Parameter Manual, and Data List)
HP-170 Stereo Headphones Specifications
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
- 1/4" Jack Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.