View Full Description
LED Touch Faders
The Max 25 is one of the most unique controllers ever engineered. Right away you'll notice one of its most distinguishing features: four banks of four backlit LED touch faders, allowing you to assign up to 16 control parameters. You can use Max 25's LED touch faders just like analog faders by simply dragging your finger along their touch strips, or you can perform instant leaps in any MIDI value and everything in between.
MPC Backlit Performance Pads
Equipped with four banks of 8 backlit MPC pads the Akai Max 25 gives you a total of 32 assignable pads, allowing you to integrate legendary Akai Pro production capability into live performances and recording sessions alike. These backlit velocity-sensitive pads come with classic MPC Swing, Note Repeat, Full Level and navigation controls to give you all the tools you need to create music at your highest level.
Built-In Step Sequencer
Max 25's touch faders combine with the built-in step sequencer to offer even more innovative performance capabilities. Control four banks of four steps each, creating patterns up to 16 steps. The step sequencer can be assigned to MIDI parameters or the CV/Gate outputs, and the touch faders give you real-time editing control over modulation, filters, key changes, and effects. Create instant arpeggios by swiping your finger horizontally across the faders, and easily activate and deactivate steps using the button beneath each fader.
Included with the Max 25 is a range of professional software such as Ableton Live Lite Akai Pro Edition software which is one of the most popular and powerful performance and production programs in modern electronic music. Also including the Akai Connect automatic-mapping software you'll be up and running in your favourite DAW and VSTs in seconds whilst the additional Ignite music creation software is perfect for quickly capturing ideas and creating songs on the fly.
- 25 Semi-weighted keys with aftertouch for complete musical expression
- 4 Backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
- 8 Backlit real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
- CV and Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
- Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
- 4 Pad banks, 4 fader banks, total of 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons
- Mackie Control and HUI modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
- Includes Ignite music creation software with over 275 instrument sounds from AIR Music Technology
- Included Akai Connect software automatically maps to VST plugins
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Akai Pro Edition software
- Keys: 25
- Key Action: Semi-Weighted (Aftertouch)
- Pads: 8 (4 Banks)
- Interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: 4 Row x 20 Character LCD
- Connections: USB, MIDI In/Out, CV (1V/Octave), Gate (Configurable)
- Footpedal Connections: 2 (1 x Continuous)
- Other Controls: Faders, Pitch and Modulation Wheels
- Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI Start/Stop, MIDI CC
- Height: 3.2" / 81.2mm
- Width: 17.1" / 434.05mm
- Depth: 13" / 329.82mm
- Weight: 3.3 Kg
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Processor: Intel 1.25GHz G4/G5 or faster
- RAM: 1GB (2GB Recommended)
- Connections: 1 x USB Port
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Processor: 1.5GHz Pentium 4 / Celeron or faster
- RAM: 1GB (2GB Recommended)
- Connections: 1 x USB Port
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.