Zoom G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal
Zoom G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator PedalDetails
Zoom's G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal unites the ease of a stompbox pedalboard with the power of a multieffects pedal and adds a USB audio interface to the mix. With complete control over individual effects and amp modeling, you can modify your tones on the fly while performing. An onboard drum machine and looper make the G3 and incredible new option for guitarists of every level.
Product Ref: 19487View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Most of the G3's comprehensive features stem from its three large LCD displays and corresponding footswitches. Together they form a graphical interface that allows you to utilize and manipulate up to three amp or stomp box effects in any combination at any time. Or use the G3's super-real amplifier modeling and over 100 built-in DSP effects to craft your own sounds. The pedal can store up to 100 original tones without a hitch.
Each of the G3's footswitches offer additional functionality when held down. The first engages the Patch function to select your desired modeling units. With the second, activate the Tuner for smooth, real-time response with precise guitar tuning accuracy. The third footswitch provides you with Looper capabilities, including 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing. In addition, the G3 offers an integrated drum machine that turns practice into a jam.
The G3 is also a USB audio interface for DAW recording on your computer. The pedal is bundled with Zoom?s Edit & Share software so you can easily create new patches and also comes with Steinberg?s Sequal LE DAW for all your recording needs. Players will get over 6 hours of operation using four AA batteries, as well as USB bus and AC power. Broaden the dimensions of your performance with the G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal.
- Three large LCD displays and footswitches
- Amp or stomp box effects can be used in any combination
- Authentic amp modeling simulates amps, cabinets and mics separately
- Over 100 built-in DSP effects
- Create and store up to 100 original tones
- Integrated drum machine
- Looper function with 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- USB audio interface for DAW recording on any Mac or PC
- Includes Edit & Share and Steinberg Sequal LE recording software
- Over six hours of operation using four AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.