Warwick Rockbass Streamer LX 4-String Bass, Black
Warwick Rockbass Streamer LX 4-String Bass, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 18384View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Warwick's Streamer LX is fashioned from a carolena body and maple neck to produce a powerfully warm and dynamic tone that features thick thundering lows and sparkling articulate highs. The bass also features passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" P/J pickups, active Rockbass 2-way electronics, a Warwick 2-piece bridge, controls for volume, balance, bass and treble and a rosewood fingerboard. The Rockbass Streamer LX is a quality built instrument that offers excellent sustain and clarity no matter the playing style, perfect for any aspiring bassists that enjoy playing a wide selection of music.
Passive "Dynamic Correction" MEC P/J Pickups
The LX possesses a set of Passive MEC pickups to capture the raw sound produced by your playing style. With a P/J Configuration to give you a strong booming sound when used together, or soloing the J pickup to deliver a bright growling tone, or the P pickup to create a grunting sound with punch. The setup also features "Dynamic Correction" to help tidy up the tonality and offer a more dynamic sound.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass are a budget branch that produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Carolena
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple With Ekanga Veneer Stripes (3 Laminations)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 34"
- Fingerboard radius: 20"
- Frets: Jumbo Bronze (Extra Hard)
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9 mm
- Fret Hight: 1.3 mm
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" P/J
- Electronics: Active Rockbass 2-Way Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Bass, 1 x Treble
- Machine Heads: Warwick
- Strap-Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.