TC Electronic Blacksmith 2.0 Bass Amp Head
TC Electronic Blacksmith 2.0 Bass Amp HeadDetails
Bass amp 2.0 has just reached a high point. Blacksmith unites immense power and versatility, achieving raw excellence. With Blacksmith on-stage, power is not an issue - large clubs, major venues or full-scale stadiums, Blacksmith covers it all. A massive 1600 watts delivers a huge bass tone that will follow the user's slightest moves while playing those hard-rocking bass lines and hammering riffs.
Product Ref: 19378View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Blacksmith offers more than excessive power, with renowned Bass amp 2.0 features such as integrated chromatic bass tuner, refined tone-shaping tools including 4 bands of EQ, SpectraComp 'per string compression', TubeTone complete Tube pre- and power amp recreation and TweeterTone 'intelligent HF control' as well as the unique 3 user-defined memories, Blacksmith takes bass amplification to a new level in more than one respect.
Anyone using different basses or changing playing style during shows, knows that a few amp presets would be welcome. Blacksmith offers 3 on-board user memories for effortless switching between 4 and 5-string basses or Rickenbackers and Fenders for that matter. Alternatively, three entirely different tones for one bass can be stored - e.g. overdrive, slap and a vintage tone.
8, 4 or 2 ohms, your choice
Blacksmith is capable of handling cabinet combinations all the way down to 2 ohms, so ultimately, four RS410 cabinets could be fired up simultaneously - that's 16 x 10" or 8.7 square foot of speaker cones blasting air at the bass player standing in front of the rig.. Better put that foot on the monitor to keep upright.
Be prepared, this will get loud!
- Power: 1600 watts (4500 watts peak).
- Presets: 3 user-defined presets.
- On-board chromatic tuner: Always active for instant pitch monitoring at any time.
- SpectraCom: Multi-band compression - the musical way to compress!
- TubeTone: Emulation of both the tube preamp and tube power amp sections.
- 4-band EQ: Semi-parametric Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble.
- TweeterTone: Front panel tweeter level control for crisp and modern bass tones.
- Transformer balanced Line Driver: Studio-grade DI for ultra-clean signals to PAs or DAWs
- Input connector: 1/4" jack
- Input impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
- Gain range: -96 to 32 dB
- Bass: Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- Low Mid: Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- High Mid: Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- Treble: Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
- TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
- SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- Tuning range: Chromatic, constant on A0 (27.50 Hz) to E5 (659.26 Hz)
- Mains supply: 100-120V~ or 220-240V~ 50/60 Hz (200 W @ 1/8 Power)
- Speaker out: 2x Speakon
- Power Rating: 1600 W (4500 W Peak)
- 2 Ohm / >4 Ohm setting: Recessed Toggle Switch
- Max. Output: +0 dBu
- Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Preamp out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
- Power amp in: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
- Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
- Remote Connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0° C to 50° C / -30° C to 70° C
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 483 x 412 x 178 mm / 19" x 16.2" x 7"
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front plated and painted steel chassis
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.