Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster, 2 Tone Sunburst
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster, 2 Tone SunburstDetails
The Classic Vibe Stratocaster 50s provides unmistakable 50s-era Fender vibe and tone. The alder body has a Two-color Sunburst with vintage-tint gloss-maple neck and has a maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius.
Product Ref: 16712View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
That long-familiar tone comes from a custom set of alnico III single-coil pickups clear and bright, with terrific sustain even in crunch mode. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs. It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars.
The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists. From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Now players of all skill levels can have access to one of these legendary instruments with this Squier by Fender.
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: Lake Placid Blue
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern C Shape, (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Pickups with Staggered, AlNiCo 3 Magnet Pole Pieces and Aged White Covers
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.