Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster, 2 Tone Sunburst
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster, 2 Tone SunburstDetails
The Classic Vibe Stratocaster 50s provides unmistakable 50s-era Fender vibe and tone. The alder body has a Two-color Sunburst with vintage-tint gloss-maple neck and has a maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius.
Product Ref: 16712View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
That long-familiar tone comes from a custom set of alnico III single-coil pickups clear and bright, with terrific sustain even in crunch mode. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs. It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars.
The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists. From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Now players of all skill levels can have access to one of these legendary instruments with this Squier by Fender.
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: Lake Placid Blue
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern C Shape, (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Pickups with Staggered, AlNiCo 3 Magnet Pole Pieces and Aged White Covers
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.