SKB 1SKB-61 Hardshell Case
SKB 1SKB-61 Hardshell CaseDetails
Product Ref: 6307View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Highly Durable Construction
The SKB Hardshell Case is a highly durable case designed to fit a range of electric guitar styles (check specifications for measurements) except 12-strings. The case is comprised of polyethylene shell which is impact resistant, making it perfect for keeping your instrument secure while travelling. The case features fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger latches with TSA approved locks, moulded-in bumpers, full length neck support and an over-moulded handle. The plush foam interior helps to keep your instrument safe and secure at all times, protecting against any superficial damage such as scratches on the inside.
- Trigger release latches
- TSA recognized and accepted locks
- Comfortable rubber over-molded cushioned handle
- Moulded-in bumpers
- Full length neck support
- Rigid EPS foam interiors prevent instruments from moving
- Interior Length: 100.33 cm
- Exterior Length: 107.95 cm
- Exterior Width: 43.18 cm
- Exterior Depth: 13.97 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 39.62 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 7.62 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 33.02 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 27.31 cm
- Carton Length: 111.13 cm
- Carton Width: 44.45 cm
- Carton Depth: 17.78 cm
- Shipping Weight: 5.08 kg
- Product Weight: 3.72 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.