MXR EVH Flanger 35th Anniversary Guitar Pedal
MXR EVH Flanger 35th Anniversary Guitar PedalDetails
This EVH117 Flanger pedal features fantastic controllable parameters and with the special EVH, you can switch to instant 'Unchained' tone. The 35th Anniversary version boasts a distinct colour variant.
Product Ref: 33159View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EVH 35th Anniversary Series
Dunlop celebrates 35 years since the debut of Eddie Van Halen with the limited edition 35th Anniversary Series of EVH signature effects, boasting their own special colour variations of Dunlop's EVH pedals. Amongst this trio of nicely finished effects pedals is the EVH117 Flanger.
The MXR Flanger boasts having powered timeless Van Halen tunes 'Unchained' and 'And The Cradle Will Rock', well now you can play with some of that great classic effect yourself. The EVH Phase 90 pedal has the same bucket-brigade technology as the original.
The added EVH Switch allows the player to replicate Eddie's "Unchained" sound. This switch provides the exact same Manual, Width, Speed and Regeneration settings that he used. You'll also notice the pedal's distinctive and stylish paint job!
"The 'EVH' setting is superb, spacey and evocotave of EVH's greatest moments."
- Henry Yates, Total Guitar Magazine
"If your only goal in life is to duplicate Van Halen's guitar sounds to a tee, the EVH Flager is essential. Ed's even replaced the vintage unit in his pedalboard with this version. But the EVH Flanger is also a great choice if you're looking to create your own sound, as it provides stellar flanging effects from jet streams to warbling and bizarro metallic tones."
- Chris Gill, Guitar World
Features and Specifications
- Input Impedance: 470K Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohm
- Max Input Level: +5 dBV @ 1kHz
- Max Output Level: +5 dBV @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise (All Controls Mid-Position): >98dB 'A' weighted (Vref 1V RMS)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max Delay: 37.9ms
- Max Phase Shift: 13.64k deg. @ 1kHz
- Noise Reduction: 2:1 ratio, optimum independent attack and recovery
- Rate Control: 0.1 Hz - 10Hz
- Housing Dimensions: 5" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Housing Material: Zinc
- Power Draw: 35 mA
- Power Requirement: Dunlop ECB-004 18VDC adaptor with 5.5mm x 2.1mm positive barrel & negative centre or two 9v batteries
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.