Hayden 212 120W Flat Compact Cabinet
Hayden 212 120W Flat Compact CabinetDetails
Designed from the ground up, the new range of Hayden cabinets are as small as possible whilst maintaining the quality of tone and projection that Hayden cabinets already represent. Amongst this range is the 212 120w Flat Compact Cabinet.
Product Ref: 32994View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Hayden speaker cabinet has a flat design and is constructed using premium grade 15mm Latvian birch ply and using Celestion Vintage 30 drivers, these are the ultimate in guitar cabinets.
The custom-designed drivers mean the cabs can deliver whatever is thrown at them with authority despite their small stature.
Hayden amps have been used by top artists like Biffy Clyro and Eagles of Death Metal, and Hayden's new range of amps are sure to please with their improvements.
Hayden Amps provide timeless elegant products which are handmade in Essex UK, combining traditional values with modern features and using the finest quality components.
Features / Specifications
- UK-made, fitted with 2 X Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers
- Dual connection plate for easy cabinet linking
- 16 ohms 120watt power handling
- Front mounted speakers for easy servicing
- Designed to compliment the 212 Diagonal Angle Cabinet
- Integral staggered sound posts permanently fitted
- Unique diagonal speaker placement
- Tough wood skids instead of the usual cheap rubber feet
- Smart new logo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.