Electro Harmonix Crying Tone Wah Pedal
Electro Harmonix Crying Tone Wah PedalDetails
A classic wah pedal with a distinguished heritage and a fresh twist. A gorgeous wah with absolutely no moving parts and the sweetest tone.
Product Ref: 25618View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This wah pedal was originally introduced in the 1960s - Electroharmonix has since refined and updated the first model into this new version which rocks on the floor. It's easier to maintain, with no moving parts, here's your opportunity to grab a slice of history and wail away with the Crying Tone Pedal by Electro Harmonix.
Every aspect of Electro Harmonix's new Crying Tone design, from its distinctive new shape to its progressive circuitry, is the culmination of years of intensive design and development by Electro Harmonix.
- No moving parts
- Super responsive and expressive
- Instantaneous switching from bypass to effect
- No foot switch that is set too high or low to respond properly
- Best wah tone
- Battery included, 9 Volt power supply optional
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.