Roland TD-11K V-Compact Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-11K V-Compact Electronic Drum KitDetails
Product Ref: 25177View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Compact, Affordable Roland V-Drums
The new TD-11, SuperNATURAL powered, entry-level, V-Drum's sound engine brings a more natural and realistic drumming experience to the entry level. Its affordability and easy operation expands the opportunity for drummers of all budgets and skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances.
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare
The PDX-8 mesh snare V-Pad features Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology which is super accurate and even senses between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5" rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10" playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even when using a double pedal. It's also easy and quick to set up. (Please note: kick pedal sold separately)
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal centre-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
- SuperNATURAL Sound Engine - 'behaviour modelling' for accurate, authentic reaction and the most true-to-life V-Drums ever created
- 50 fully-customisable drum kits on board with 196 internal instruments to select from and tune/edit
- Song player - play along to internal songs, play to your own tracks using the USB song player or connect an external device
- Coach Mode - improve your timing and accuracy and get instant feedback on your progress
- Drum Sound Module: TD-11 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare): PDX-8 x 1
- Pad (Tom1, Tom2,Tom3): PD8A x 3
- Cymbal Pads: Crash & Ride: CY-8 x 2
- Cymbal Pad: Hi-Hat: CY-15x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-4V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack: 1 (CRASH2)
- Width: 1200 mm - 47-1/4 inches
- Depth: 1100 mm - 43-5/16 inches
- Height: 1250 mm - 49-1/4 inches
Kick pedal not included.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.