Music Gear News
Social Media Competitions | Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
- You can enter this competition via the indicated social media platform, using the indicated method of entry. By taking part in this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules and by the decisions of the company which are final in all matters relating to the competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the competition rules.
- This competition is open to all residents of the EU, Norway and Switzerland, except employees of Gear4music and associated competition brands. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- The competition will be open from the indicated dates and times in the competition post. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual, music group or school and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per person, establishment, or music group / solo artist. Entries by agencies or similar are not permitted. The company does not allow product substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes.
- The winning entries will be that which has met the entry criteria and will be chosen by Gear4music.
- The winner will be notified via their route of entry after the competition closing date and can either collect the prize is person from our showroom or receive it via post. Gear4music reserves the right to re-allocate prizes should confirmation not be received within 28 days from the competition winner.
- By entering this competition you agree that Gear4music may use your name and likeness to promote the competition and announce the winner via our news channels on our website and social media platforms.
Related Music News
Gear4music social media competitions | terms and conditions of entry
Update available to improve performance and fix bugs.
Shure recently discussed how guitarists can achieve great results when recording at home or in a small project studio. We took a look and picked out our favourite points.
Recreate the Brazilian carnival atmosphere at your World Cup party with our Samba instruments.
Some people could find the prospect of recording an electric guitar quite daunting, but musicians and engineers in fact have many options open to them.
Musicians who record at home to produce demos or professional quality recordings can build up a vast array of equipment to come up with their ideal sound. However, it is not just the instruments themselves that can determine how a recording turns out, as the engineering and production can potentially make or break a track.
Recent Music News
Enter our competition to win a set of ADAM Audio Pro Sp-5 headphones, worth nearly 500 GBP!
The Roland Aerophone GO makes it easy for reeds players to expand their musical horizons. Watch our video guide to see how easy it is to go digital.
Native Instruments is running its annual Summer of Sound promotion. Make a huge saving on Komplete software, hardware bundles, and more!
With festival season in full swing, now is the best time to think about protecting your hearing. But which ear protection should you buy? Read our guide to find out.
Summer is here and suitcases are being packed even as we write this title. As a musician, you don't want to miss a single opportunity to perform, so we've collected the top 10 portable instruments you can take with you on your journey.
Busking means performing outdoors. Summer is the perfect time to bring your music to the streets, so we've put together this handy guide to get you started.