View Full Description
The DEQ1024 combines unmatched digital performance with straightforward and intuitive analog-like operation. The revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly detects critical feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyser, making the DEQ1024 a must-have for every professional touring rack.
Switching on the automatic Feedback Destroyer removes feedback within a fraction of a second. A state-of-the-art 24/48-bit DSP and ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters deliver the ultimate in sonic resolution.
The EQ section features three selectable operating ranges (±12 dB, ±6 dB and 0/-24 dB) and 31 high-quality illuminated 45-mm faders. The switchable True Curve function precisely translates fader positions into an exact "What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get" frequency response. In addition, the DEQ1024 features sweepable low cut and high cut filters, an "inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter and Pink Noise generator plus stereo imager that provides unbelievable spatial enhancement and improved stereo imaging.
A digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface gives you ample connection flexibility and lets you select between three sample rates (44.1, 48 and 96 kHz). The DEQ1024 features both servo balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼" TRS connectors. The built-in switch-mode power supply can operate world-wide (100 - 240 V ), ensuring noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption.
In short, you get top-notch performance, analog feel, ease of use and abundant connectivity options, all of which make the DEQ1024 an ideal tool for both live and studio applications.
- Ultra high-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and audiophile mastering
- Unique TRUE CURVE Function. What you see on the faders is what you get as frequency response
- Revolutionary FBQ DETECTION system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyser
- Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication via fader LEDs
- "Inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like floor rumble and high-frequency noise
- Integrated Pink Noise generator for perfect room and loudspeaker equalisation
- Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface and selectable sample rates (44.1, 48,
- Ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters and high-performance 24/48-bit MOTOROLA® DSP for ultimate sonic resolution
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Highly accurate, 2 x 12-digit LED meters for easy input and output level setting
- Ultra high-quality, illuminated 45-mm faders, sealed rotary controls and illuminated switches
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.