MFB Tanzbar Analog Drum Machine
MFB Tanzbar Analog Drum MachineDetails
Product Ref: 48055View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MFB Tanzbar Analog Drum Machine can be used to create full drum patterns for songs. Using the fill-function, patterns can be chained for longer sequences. In addition, every pattern offers A/B variations that can be switched manually or automatically for further flexibility. Also, Tanzbar allows saving 16 flam and roll-variations.
Easy Creation of Polyrhythmic Structures
The step-length is controllable per instrument, allowing easy creation of polyrhythmic structures. Possible resolutions are 32th and 16th steps as well as 16th- and 8th triplet-steps. The shuffle amount can be continuously controlled globally and per instrument. Each instrument offers three accent intensities. Add the bend-function to create glides and LFO-like sweeps for bass drum 1/2, snare drum and toms 2/3.
Pre-Listen and Program Patterns
In addition to the percussion-instruments, Tanzbar offers addressing external instruments using its two CV/Gate outputs; one being able to control dynamics via a third CV-output. The same tracks are routed to the internal bass- and melody-synthesizer voices. An ideal solution to pre-listen and program patterns without any need for external equipment.
Control of External Instruments
The CV/Gate-sequencer offers a range of three octaves and is programmable using two methods. All parameters are output via MIDI, allowing control of external instruments. The drum-computer can be synchronized via MIDI- and clock-signals. An additional MIDI-input is available to control further functions, such as microshift (planned for future update). In addition, an editor is planned. Finally, Tanzbar not only offers a master volume knob but individual level controls and mute-functions per instrument. The unit provides a stereo output as well as twelve individual outputs.
- Analog drum computer with tight step sequencer and 16 instruments
- Immediate control, integration of MIDI and CV/Gate
- Different step lengths per instrument
- Programmable accent and pitch bend functions
- 144 patterns with A/B variations, fill function to chain various patterns
- 3 CV and 2 Gate channels
- Roll and flam recording
- Individual and global swing quantization
- Recording of control value per step
- 12 individual outputs, stereo output
- MIDI and clock sync, MIDI dump
- Microshift function via MIDI (future update)
- Metal chassis with wood side panels
- Bassdrum 1: Decay, Pitch, Pitch Modulation, Transient Level, Transient Type, Noise Level, Noise Filter, Distortion
- Bassdrum 2: Decay, Pitch, Transient Level
- Snare: Pitch, Detune, Noise Level, Noise Decay, Blend Tone 1/2, Decay, Tone Pitch
- Rimshot: Pitch
- Cymbal: Decay, Tone, Blend Ping/Cymbal
- Open Hihat: Decay, Tone
- Closed Hihat: Decay, Tone
- Claves: Decay, Pitch
- Claps (Stereo): Decay, Reverb Length, Clap Intensity, Clap-Number/Pattern
- Low Tom/Conga: Decay, Pitch, Noise Level
- Mid Tom/Conga: Decay, Pitch, Noise Level
- Hi Tom/Conga: Decay, Pitch, Noise Level
- Cowbell: Decay, Pitch
- Maracas: Decay
- Bassline: Filter, Pitch
- Melody: Pitch
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.