View Full Description
High-Resolution Audio Player
The Shanling M0 Lossless Digital Audio Player, Black is a highly compact media player featuring an integrated digital audio converter for optimised audio performance. The Shanling M0 provides support for high-resolution audio formats including FLAC, DSD, DXD, APE, ALAC, WAV, AIFF and standard formats such as MP3, WMA and more.
The built-in ESS ES9218P chip features a 32-bit Sabre Quad DAC delivering clean and powerful output with a sampling rate ranging up to 384kHz / 32-bit for exceptional audio fidelity. The unit also boasts a battery life of up to 15 hours and a standby time of up to 30 days.
Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Technology
The audio player features integrated Bluetooth 4.1 technology, designed for use with wireless headphones and streaming to Bluetooth speakers. It can also receive signals from your phone or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. It also includes a bidirectional Type-C USB interface, so you can use the Shanling M0 as an external sound card with your computer.
The specialised wheel design provides precise control for your volume. It also utilises Sony's LDAC technology to support 96kHz/24-bit high-resolution music files, providing three times higher data transmission compared to standard Bluetooth.
Compact & Portable
The highly compact design makes Shanling M0 one of the most portable audio players on the market. The tiny construction fits easily within your pocket and features a 1.54-inch touch screen with true gesture control for quick and easy navigation. It is also highly robust, using 7H tempered glass and a CNC all aluminium body for maximum durability.
The fast and easy-to-use custom operating systems allows you to control your tracks and sound with the swipe of finger. It also features a clock function for checking the time when you are on the move.
- Premium-grade lossless audio player
- Integrated DAC (digital audio converter) for maximum audio fidelity
- Sample rate ranging up to 32-bit/384khz
- Provides support for a wide range of lossless and loss audio formats including: FLAC, DSF, DFF, ISO, DXD, APE, AIFF, DTS, MP3 and more
- Two-way Bluetooth 4. And aptX Bluetooth connectivity
- LDAC high-quality Bluetooth technology
- Supports 512 TF cards
- 6-layer multi-layer HDI PCV
- Up to 15 hours battery life
- Bidirectional USB audio, type-c connector
- DSD support
- ESS Sabre 32-bit ES9218P chip
- Side wheel for controlling volume
- 1.54-inch touch screen with gesture control
- Sleek blue finish
- Dimensions: 40 x 13.5 x 45 mm
- Screen: 1.54-inch – 240x240 touch screen
- Weight: around 38 grams
- DAC Model: ESS Sabre ES9218P
- Battery Life Time: about 15 hours (depending on usage)
- Deep Standby: 30 days (depending on usage)
- Charging Time: 2 hours (depending on usage)
- Battery Capacity: 630mAH lithium battery
- Storage: 512GB TF Card (not included)
- Output Port: Headphone output (3.5mm)
- Output Power: 80 mW @ 32 Ohm
- Output Impedance: 0.16 Ohms
- Channel Separation: 70 dB
- Recommended Headphone Impedance: 8 - 300 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (-0.5dB)
- Distortion: 0.004 percent (A-Weighting, Output 500mV)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 118dB (A-weighting)
- Ground Noise: < uV (high gain)
- Dynamic Range: > 105 dB
- Sampling Rate: up to 384kHz, 32-bit, DSD 128