Z.Vex Vextron Mastotron Guitar Pedal
Z.Vex Vextron Mastotron Guitar PedalDetails
The Mastotron is a new, heavy silicon fuzz design that includes a couple of unusual features... source impedance control, subs control, and pulse width control. It works equally well with bass guitar, and can easily be interfaced with digital devices like recorders as well as keyboards.
Product Ref: 24348View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Plug your guitar (or any effect's output) into the right hand input jack. Plug the output into an amp or other effects input. Set the amp for a warm clean tone on bypass. Turn on the pedal and rock out!Using a guitar or bass, turn the Relax/Push knob down a bit if you need to until the fuzz sounds immediate and tight. Turn the fuzz control until you're happy, and set the PW to square (counter-clockwise). Adjust the tone for the treble amount you want, and use the sub switch on 3 for full heavy subs for bass or 2 if the subs are overloading your amp. Try turning down the Relax/Push knob all the way. Now, turn up the PW knob until it gets all the way to the pulse side. Try turning up the Relax/Push knob now. For a strange effect, set the subs switch to 1 and then turn down the tone control all the way. You'll have to turn up the volume control with this setting.
- Battery Required: 9v The low current operation of this pedal's circuit will give longer battery life.
- Current Draw: Approximately 2mA.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.