Yamaha YSL630 Professional Trombone, Medium Bore
Yamaha YSL630 Professional Trombone, Medium BoreDetails
This Yamaha professional trombone features a medium-large bore, 8.5" bell and a gold lacquered finish, which produces a beautiful sounding instrument with a symphonic sound and a great all round instrument. A smooth and quick responding slide makes faster playing effortless and the sound quality is consistent right through the ranges of the trombone. Also included is a hard case and mouthpiece to get you going straight away.
Product Ref: 24711View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional 600 Series Trombone
The Yamaha 600 Series trombones have been made popular through their agility and accurate intonation, making them a fantastic instrument for the discerning performer. With a lovely tonal core, the instrument offers great projection and a sound that is full of character in all dynamic ranges.
Symphonic Sounding Instrument
Although this trombone can be used in all situations due to its versatility, the Yamaha YSL630 produces a symphonic and whole sound that is extremely appropriate in orchestras and wind ensembles. This Bb instrument has a medium-large bore size which gives a colourful tone with a slightly less amount of air. As well as this, having no F attachment makes it lighter in weight and easy to manage.
Everything You Need
Included with this trombone is everything that you need to get going. A Yamaha 48 smaller shank mouthpiece suitable for generic trombone playing is included to make sure you can get playing straight away. As well as this, a hard case has been included as well as some trombone cream and cloth.
- Key: Bb
- Body Finish: Gold lacquer
- Bell: Gold brass
- Bell Diameter: 214.4mm (8 1/2"')
- Bore Size: 13.34mm (0.525")
- Inner Slide Material: Nickel silver
- Outer Slide Material: Nickel silver
- Case: Hard Moulded Case
- Mouthpiece: Smaller Shank 48 Trombone Mouthpeice
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.