View Full Description
Sophisticated bellows response:
Faster response, higher sensitivity and precision, plus detection of bellows opening/closing with new bellows pressure-sensing circuitry. A bellows resistance regulator knob allows you to adjust the bellows' inertia to your preference.
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Roland FR-3x V-Accordion:
Super realistic accordion simulations:
All sounds the FR-3x produces were obtained by sampling popular traditional acoustic accordions. This V-Accordion allows you to switch from an Italian jazz accordion to German folk, French musette or Russian bajan sound, without changing your technique. You can also play amazing organ sounds in almost the same way as an organ player, using the treble section. You can also add a rotary effect (slow/fast). The FR-3x also allows you to enjoy playing simple drum parts with your left hand (bass and chord sections).
Stand-alone electronic instrument:
Though the FR-3x is a fully electronic instrument, you do not need to connect it to an amplifier in order to produce sounds. Its onboard amplification system is for small venues, restaurants, etc. The FR-3x can also be powered using 10 commercially available rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, so that you don't need to connect it to a wall socket.
Save your settings to a USB storage device:
You can save your settings by connecting an optional USB memory to the FR-3x's USB port. The USB host also allows you to customise orchestra and accordion sounds and to save the user program data and the MP3/Wave playback.
Superb performance flexibility:
The FR-3x allows you to control external MIDI-compatible instruments. The treble keyboard and chord/bass buttons are velocity sensitive, while the bellows controller provides more articulation possibilities than any other MIDI keyboard or MIDI wind instrument.
Exclusive special edition:
Lightweight, compact and equipped with the same features as the standard FR-3xb, the white version model looks gorgeous, with beautifully decorated bellows and genuine leather and Alcantara® straps.
- Faster response and higher sensitivity of the bellows thanks to the new bellows sensor
- Bellow Resistance Regulator to adjust the bellows' inertia
- USB Flash Memory connector to store your settings
- Powerful onboard amplification system
- Super realistic accordion simulations
- Drum parts to be played with your left hand
- MP3/Wave playback
- Can be powered using 10 commercially available rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Luxurious white version, with beautifully-decorated bellows and genuine leather and Alcantara® straps
Keyboard & Bellows:
- Right Hand: 37 keys, velocity sensitive
- Left Hand: 120 velocity-sensitive bass buttons
- Modes: Standard, Free Bass, Orch. Bass, Orch. Chord, Orch. Free Bass
- Bellows: New sensor for the detection of bellows pressure (high-resolution pressure sensor), Bellows resistance regulator: wheel with fine adjustment
- Max polyphony: 128 voices
- Wave ROM: 64MB of waveforms
- Tones: 21 accordion sets + 4 User sets, each including:
- 14 treble registers
- 7 Bass registers
- 7 Free Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Bass registers
- 7 Orchestra Chord registers
- 7 Orchestra Free Bass registers
- 10 Orchestral sounds
- 10 Organ sounds
- Treble reed footages: 4
- Bass reed footages: 5
- Chord reed footages: 3
- Free Bass footages: 2
- Power Supply: Supplied AC adaptor, Batteries (AA, HR6 Rechargeable Ni-MH x 10, not included)
- Speakers: 2 x 10cm speakers (neodymium transducer magnets)
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 11W RMS
- Display: LED, 3 x 7 segments
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.