Prelude by Conn Selmer FL710E Flute
Prelude by Conn Selmer FL710E FluteDetails
The Prelude FL710 flute is a great flute for beginners and students. Featuring a silver plated finish, split E mechanism and an offset G, this flute will help any player progress through their grades. With accurate intonation and stability created by the ribbed construction of the body, this instrument is a fantastically made instrument for the price.
Product Ref: 44166View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Offset G and Split E Mechanisms
The design of the FL710E has been thought through in order to help the beginner and advancing musician get the best possible results from their instrument. The Offset G displaces the G key allowing more a more ergonomic feel to the instrument, particularly with smaller hands. The split E mechanism allows for a more in tune high E, which in general suffers on flute without this helpful alteration.
Silver Plated Instrument
This instrument has been crafted out of a nickel alloy and has then been silver plated from top to bottom. This allows for a great looking instrument but also one that doesn't suffer from tarnishing as quickly as many other equivalent plating.
Designed With Beginners In Mind
This flute has been crafted for the beginner instrumentalist. The ribbed construction of the FL710E creates a specific airflow that gives a greater stability throughout the range of the instrument. As well as this, the instrument has closed tone holes as opposed to open ones. This aids the performer to create a better intonation.
- Body Material: Nickel Alloy
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Mechanisms: Split E and Offset G
- Tone Holes: Closed
- Also Included: Case and Accessories
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.