Elkhart 100CRS Student Cornet, Silver
Elkhart 100CRS Student Cornet, SilverDetails
The Elkhart 100CRS is a brilliant buy for any beginner cornet player. With an attractive finish and a fantastic price, this Elkhart instrument makes it one of the best silver cornets for sale at the moment! Included with this package is a lightweight moulded case and mouthpiece, making it possible to play the instrument straight out of the box.
Product Ref: 44161View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Silver Plated Finish with Cupronikel Slides
The Elkhart Cornet has been silver plated to give an attractive finish but also to add a little bit of edge to the tone of this instrument, giving a bright sounding instrument, favoured by ensembles for its ability to cut through the music. This combined with the medium bore, gives a mellow sounding instrument but with plenty of character and expression. The cupronickel slides are used to extend the lifetime of the instrument and to prevent corrosion to the instrument.
Perfect for Beginners
The Elkhart 100CR is the perfect instrument to begin learning a brass instrument. Its easy playability and accurate intonation make it an ideal instrument without a huge price tag. The valve and slide layout make The Elkhart 100CR a free instrument to play with minimal effort and resistance needed to get a range of volumes.
Included with the Elkhart 100CR Cornet is a lightweight case with shoulder straps, making transportation of the instrument to rehearsals and concerts very easy. The instrument also includes an Elkhart mouthpiece which is specifically designed for this range of Cornets.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe and Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Bell Size: 120mm (4.72")
- Bore Size: 11.20mm (0.441")
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Piston Valves
- Key: Bb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.