Elkhart 100BFH Bb Student French Horn
Elkhart 100BFH Bb Student French HornDetails
This Miniature Student French Horn is a fantastic instrument for any beginner looking to start playing the instrument. Its great build quality and appealing price make the Elkhart 100BFH French Horn a fantastic value for money instrument that will be suitable for schools and orchestras alike.
Product Ref: 36392View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bb Franch Horn
The 100BFH French Horn is designed very much as a beginners instrument due to its more compact shape and lighter weight. This makes it more playable for the younger student. Also in Bb, this French Horn makes it easier for young ensembles and lessons.
Durable Metal Mechanisms
The Elkhart French Horn comes with metal mechanisms between the keys and the rotary valves. This is much stronger and longer lasting than its string equivalent and is much less vulnerable to snapping and misalignment. The slides and rotary valves have been coated inside with a cupro-nickel finish, which prevents the instrument from rusting in places where moisture is likely to build up. This ensures a long lasting instrument that will not seize up from regular playing.
Perfect for Beginners
The Elkhart 100BFH is the perfect instrument to begin learning a brass instrument. Its easy playability and accurate intonation make it an ideal instrument without a huge price tag. The valve and slide layout make The Elkhart 100BFH a free instrument to play with minimal effort and resistance needed to get a range of volumes.
Included with the Elkhart 100BFH French Horn is a lightweight case with shoulder straps, making transportation of the instrument to rehearsals and concerts very easy. the instrument also includes an Elkhart mouthpiece which is specifically designed for this range of French Horn.
- Finish: Clear Lacquer Finish
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Rotary Valves
- Key: Bb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.